Brawn?

Transmitte

...is this Brawn meant to be part of TF Prime continuity or Classicsverse? I can see how it wouldn't fit in with Classicsverse - another problem with the highly stylised nature of TF Prime (they're not the most cross compatible moulds out there). But if it's meant to be part of TF Prime, then I don't see the problem. After all, there are plenty of other TFPrime characters who look vastly different from their G1 namesakes (e.g. Starscream, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Breakdown, Knock Out, Megatron, Dreadwing, Skyquake, Arcee etc.)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally did research and saw what this brawn looks like. Not worth it IMO. Looks too much like Bulkhead. Brawn is not supposed to be rotund looking.

Let me ask you all this. Wouldn't XBrawn from RID painted green fit into the classics line as Brawn? X Brawn wasn't that bad of a mold.

I agree with you about the worth and the rotund issues, he just doesn't look right and he's not a high end brawler, he's a demo expert(at least per G1 standards). As for the X-Brawn mold, not wholly bad but that left arm kibble was just a killer for me. I would rather see Brawn come back as a scout per the RTS line that Windcharger was in, that would be a decent scale for him. But in all honesty, a deluxe version based loosely on something like the Jeep Liberty or Compass would be killer IMO(That is if Hasbro didn't screw it up like they did with the Iron Hide/Ratchet molds).

Yeah, I can see that. If they did a Brawn in the same scale as the RTS Windcharger. That wouldn't be bad.

...is this Brawn meant to be part of TF Prime continuity or Classicsverse? I can see how it wouldn't fit in with Classicsverse - another problem with the highly stylised nature of TF Prime (they're not the most cross compatible moulds out there). But if it's meant to be part of TF Prime, then I don't see the problem. After all, there are plenty of other TFPrime characters who look vastly different from their G1 namesakes (e.g. Starscream, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Breakdown, Knock Out, Megatron, Dreadwing, Skyquake, Arcee etc.)

Man, I don't know what series he goes with. Looks like Prime, but the head sculpt says Classicsverse. If he werent so Bulkhead looking, I'd think about getting him.

He's packaged in Generations packaging so I would imagine more for Classics than Prime.

I didn't know he was packaged as Generations. I guess you could put him in wherever you want though. I found out that Generations FoC Shockwave is in the Prime toy line in Japan. At least I read that somewhere.

FoC Shock wave is a part of the Arms Micron line in Japan. Brawn is GDO Generations for Asia. So he is suppose to be a part of the Classic verse, but I'm hoping for a head swap in the future with Arms Micron Breakdown

The only new Generations toy I have so far is FOC Optimus Prime, and I noticed that the card says "Generations" but the front insert in the blister says "Fall of Cybertron," which I found interesting (cos none of the WFC Generations toys ever had that). But I think Brawn is packaged in the older style Generations packaging that doesn't specify any sub line.

I didn't know he was packaged as Generations. I guess you could put him in wherever you want though. I found out that Generations FoC Shockwave is in the Prime toy line in Japan. At least I read that somewhere.

Is FoC even coming out for the Japanese market? Also... TF Prime and WFC/FOC are officially all part of the Aligned continuity family anyway.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Aligned_continuity_family

Don't blame me... Hasbro did it.

The only new Generations toy I have so far is FOC Optimus Prime, and I noticed that the card says "Generations" but the front insert in the blister says "Fall of Cybertron," which I found interesting (cos none of the WFC Generations toys ever had that). But I think Brawn is packaged in the older style Generations packaging that doesn't specify any sub line.

Is FoC even coming out for the Japanese market? Also... TF Prime and WFC/FOC are officially all part of the Aligned continuity family anyway.

I know WFC did not come out in Japan, and seeing that Shockwave made it into the Japanese Prime Arms Micron line, it looks doubtful for FOC too

Thanks!!! Doesn't make any sense to me, but like you said, blame Hasbro!!! Hahahahaha!!

Archived