Brawn?

Transmitte

I like the movieverse Brawn, and I keep him with the movieverse figures, as he fits in better there than anywhere else. He has a come get some type of look to him

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also have the Universe 2.0 Legends version and the Movieverse version of Brawn. The one on my CHUG shelf is the legends one with the reprolabels upgrade ONLY until the iGear version comes out. But this version of a Bulkhead repaint is a definite pass.

Meh... I don't like nor dislike the look of this toy. If I see it in a local store for a decent price I might consider picking it up, but I'm not going to bother importing one.

While I despise Cyberverse, I feel that with Brawn's reputation as a mini-bot he should have been a repaint of commander class Breakdown, with a new head ofcourse.

Commander class Breakdown???

I think he means Legion Class Breakdown, even though Commander Class would be a better fit for him

While I despise Cyberverse, I feel that with Brawn's reputation as a mini-bot he should have been a repaint of commander class Breakdown, with a new head ofcourse.

Commander class Breakdown???

I think he means Legion Class Breakdown, even though Commander Class would be a better fit for him

Nope, I do mean commander class, they're slightly larger than legion (which is the new term for Legends) Commanders are about 3 to 3.5 inches, Legion are 2 inches.

You know that the difference between the classes isn't actually about size - they're price points.

Cyberverse Breakdown is a Legion Class and sold at the Legion Class price point ($7) whereas say Cyberverse Bulkhead is Commander Class and sells at the Commander Class price point ($18 - though I got mine on sale for $15 ;)). And yes, I'm sure North American prices are much cheaper than this... don't rub it in for us poor sods living in the rest of the world. :(

I finally did research and saw what this brawn looks like. Not worth it IMO. Looks too much like Bulkhead. Brawn is not supposed to be rotund looking.

Let me ask you all this. Wouldn't XBrawn from RID painted green fit into the classics line as Brawn? X Brawn wasn't that bad of a mold.

I finally did research and saw what this brawn looks like. Not worth it IMO. Looks too much like Bulkhead. Brawn is not supposed to be rotund looking.

Let me ask you all this. Wouldn't XBrawn from RID painted green fit into the classics line as Brawn? X Brawn wasn't that bad of a mold.

I agree with you about the worth and the rotund issues, he just doesn't look right and he's not a high end brawler, he's a demo expert(at least per G1 standards). As for the X-Brawn mold, not wholly bad but that left arm kibble was just a killer for me. I would rather see Brawn come back as a scout per the RTS line that Windcharger was in, that would be a decent scale for him. But in all honesty, a deluxe version based loosely on something like the Jeep Liberty or Compass would be killer IMO(That is if Hasbro didn't screw it up like they did with the Iron Hide/Ratchet molds).

I agree with you about the worth and the rotund issues, he just doesn't look right and he's not a high end brawler, he's a demo expert(at least per G1 standards). As for the X-Brawn mold, not wholly bad but that left arm kibble was just a killer for me. I would rather see Brawn come back as a scout per the RTS line that Windcharger was in, that would be a decent scale for him. But in all honesty, a deluxe version based loosely on something like the Jeep Liberty or Compass would be killer IMO(That is if Hasbro didn't screw it up like they did with the Iron Hide/Ratchet molds).

Demo expert, huh?

With that in mind, I could see this Brawn, with his added bulk emulating a sort of armored bomb disposal outfit like what was worn in "The Hurt Locker".

Archived