Brawn?

Transmitte

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brawn is one of the few from the GDO's that I will not be buying, because of how he looked. He and Bludgeon Megatron both I am skipping, as neither looks right with the body their heads are being put on

Poor brawn was never the same after his run in with that witch doctor-con.

Seriously though, his head had to be that size so that it would fit the transformation. Also GDO megatron and brawn are NOT coming to the us, only hotspot and powerdive are being released here.

I want to get him just to do a part swap with weaponizer bulkhead (if possible), just insurance in case 1st ED bulkhead is freaking hard to find again when he comes out in Nov.

Brawn has been my fav Autobot since the shows were airing back in the 80's. It just get's annoying that they when they do make a new version, it's a craptacular one. That movie verse one was not bad, but had so much kibble it made him hard to enjoy.

While I despise Cyberverse, I feel that with Brawn's reputation as a mini-bot he should have been a repaint of commander class Breakdown, with a new head ofcourse.

I like that idea, also Breakdown's Voyager body would be a good fit for him also.

While I despise Cyberverse, I feel that with Brawn's reputation as a mini-bot he should have been a repaint of commander class Breakdown, with a new head ofcourse.

I like that idea, also Breakdown's Voyager body would be a good fit for him also.

True, but using the Cyberverse body would give us a better chance at seeing him stateside.

The Movieverse Brawn is fine. I don't use him because I have the legends class brawn in my classics line. I actually use the Fallback repaint as my "Outback" in my classics line, after all he is from RTS, which fits right into the classics verse. So, technically, movieverse Brawn could be used for the classics line. And as far as the kibble is concerned, yes he has a lot of it, but think of him as the "War Machine" of the Transformers universe.

Archived