TCC figure subscription service

Hellscream85

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the head for Circuit, is the same head they used for Axor in the 2010 line, so that is not a new head, and because G2 Breakdown already used the head, I don't consider G1 Breakdown to have a new head either

So that only leaves Slipstream, since she is using the Prime FE Starscream mold. So only one figure actually would have a new head, thus their promise of 2 with new heads is a lie.

While I don't like to use the word "lie" so glibly ("spin" is more my take), I basically agree. I don't think the "2 new heads" thing is especially accurate.

Well I call it a lie simple because it is so obvious, now if they gave Ultra Mammoth a new head so he more looks like Ultra Magnus, and the second new head. But as it stands, there is only 1 new head so the TFCC is listing or another term I like is False advertising

Well I call it a lie simple because it is so obvious,

What is "so obvious"? As they see it, Breakdown DOES have a new head. Just because we know it has been used before doesn't change the fact that it was created by Fun Pub.

It's all a matter of perspective. I see no reason to use "fightin' words" like "lie" when simply pointing out the spin and misleading nature of the term will do full well.

The fact that the Breakdown head has been used before in 2010 hardly quantifies as new, Circuit is using Axer's head from 2010, so neither can be justified as new. No matter what perspective is used, the facts prove they are using false advertising. Now if say they are hiding a new head, and I will use Ultra Mammoth for my example. Ultra Magnus, has a normal got face, no faceplate, so if they want to do a true homage to Magnus, then they would have to give Mammoth a new head that looks more like Magnus. So they could use a pic of Mammoth, with Big Convoys head and in reality ,they are going to surprise everyone with the new Magnus homage head. Now that would cover the whole 2 head promise.

G.B you might not like the word lie, and consider it as a fighting word, I don't. But you gave the definition for it, in a nutshell to lie is to mislead

Yeah that "NEW" head thing is just something the club is using to charge more. Instead of simply stating hey we popped a head from a different figure onto it. Typical club shady business practices. So when is hasbro going to end this crappy club and just sell these exclusives on Hasbrotoyshop?

Archived