TCC figure subscription service

Hellscream85

Anyone check the final two pages of this months club magazine yet? Well inside we have a two page preview of the new figure subscription service from the Transformers collector club with mock-ups of two of the six announced figures, Autobot Circuit who is a retool of ROTF Lockdown, and Decepticon Clone Commander Scourge who is the much demanded repaint of RTS G2 Prime!

The first figure to be released will be Maximal commander Ultra Mammoth. Keep an eye on the club site for sign up dates and fee's.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, I was combing all over the back page looking for some sort of pricing info, from what I can tell though, it'll be an annual subscription which will net you all six figures, so if you only want one you'll either have to get all six, hope you get a good deal on ebay, or hope a kind collector will trade with you for a reasonable price.

Out of the 6 I think only 2 actually interested me. So hopefully you do not have to be a member to get them. Then the ones I do not want would end up in the end cap for trade or sell. Then there is the other reason, the delays that the otcc are known for, and I still do not trust their security

i'd imagine all of the deluxes would be priced similar to the deluxe exclusives they release right now. I would guess that Ultra Mammoth would be between what they sell deluxes for and $10. Probably closer to the second number. He's a pretty big figure.

Considering how none of them are new molds, remolds or even have new heads except for maybe Slipstream. The price should not be that much, plus with the Big Convoy mold being around for years. It has already paid for itself, so I do not expect the deluxes to be more that $50 or Convoy being $70, but that that is if they did it right which I'm sure they wont, and it will be around $400 for the service. The question is will they require the entire cost upfront or will they allow you to make payments?

Agreed, I was combing all over the back page looking for some sort of pricing info, from what I can tell though, it'll be an annual subscription which will net you all six figures, so if you only want one you'll either have to get all six, hope you get a good deal on ebay, or hope a kind collector will trade with you for a reasonable price.

At BotCon, we were told that it would be an annual subscription to guarantee you all six, but there would be per-figure options available. However, the per-figure price would be more than the price of the figure if you'd gotten it from the subscription, and you'd be taking your chances on a sell-out before you could get to it.

Really need to see prices before I decide what I want to do here. Also, I wonder if members get a discount on the subscription they way we do on BotCon packages?

What I want to know is if you can get the Sub Service with out being a member of the Tf club. Wouldn't mind the sub service at all. Just don't want to put up an extra $42 for me to be in it.

Archived