Transformers passed down to your children

Nemesis Prime 2K

To don't have to get kids anything (other than essentials like food, clothing etc.). You're the parent - if you tell her no, that damn well means no and nothing else. Kids need to learn that when an adult in position of authority (e.g. parent, teacher etc.) tells them to do something, it is NOT open for negotiation. So long as that adult is giving them a reasonable instruction they - as children - have NO right to question that instruction. I often tell kids that the only time they can question or refuse an instruction is if they are told to do something illegal or unreasonable. Being told that they can't have a toy is not illegal and not unreasonable - the child just needs to shut the hell up and do as they're told by their parent; anything else is nothing more than utter contempt and disrespect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I will passing my Transformers on to my daughter as well. Her first Transformer was a Cyber Stomp Optimus Prime from the first Transformers live action film. She was one at the time and she would drag him around by the arm everywhere. Now a days, she still gets Transformers. As a matter of fact, I specifically had to order her a MW UFO. Right now her favorite is her Prime Deluxe Arcee. And her second favorite Transformer is Wheeljack. Probably when she gets to the age of 10, I'll start passing down more of my unopened Transformers to her. Since I'll be divorced next month; however, I'm going to be weary. I don't know how the ex wife will manipulate her with things. Only time will tell.

Archived