What my signifigant other frowns upon...

Backfire

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife has always been really cool about nyy collection. As long as I keep things neat and clean (and who reasonably wouldn't) I'm all good. I even have a TF comforter I use as a couch cover that she grabs and throws on our bed during particularly cold winter nights.

My ex GF HATED that I collected TF's. I used to purposely drag her into toystores after I drageed my ass through shoeshops and other boring as hell places she wanted to shop in. Doomed relationship from the get go :D

My first ex was actually pretty cool with my Transformers interest, she helped get me into Gundam, too. She sent me my first Gundam item(a soundtrack) as a birthday/christmas gift. (can't remember which occasion it was.)

Though, I think she was probably cool with it due to it being one of those long-distance sorta things, and not knowing how in over my head these hobbies turned out to be. :tflaugh

Now a days, it seems like my significant other frowns upon being social, as I haven't met her yet. :tflaugh .... wait. :tfsad

My past and present girlfriend(s) don't really care either way. Shes watching me type this too, by the way.:)

It helps when your collection is cleaned and organized. My GF actually brags about my TF room to her male co workers. Even likes to show them pictures.

Yes that definitely helps that the collection is neat and organized, but then anyone's collection should be neat and organized

If you think the unicron TOY is hard to explain, try the botcon unicron statue! LOL! She doesn't know about that yet...

Archived