What my signifigant other frowns upon...

Backfire

Was just in another post, chatting about TF bed sheets and what not. And before it sprang into a "My Wife won't let me..." post there, I figured I'd move that here.

About the only thing I can think of that my Wife frowns upon with my collection would probably be the TF sleeping bags. I have a couple, one is the back of the box art with Metroplex on it. She just HATES the idea of having someone elses used sleeping bag. She'd prefer it go bye byes, but I might have some plans for that bag. Throw rug maybe? or drape over the back of the couch? SOMETHING.

It's been washed, and in a zipper plastic bag you keep comforters in. I'm not even sure where they are, my stupid locker has been holding all my stuff for too fricken long. I had a Gundam sleeping bag also. Where the heck does one get a Gundam sleeping bag in the US?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife is pretty cool about me collecting but I don't have it every where out of respect for her. I put it like this how would you feel if your wife had Rainbow bright stuff all over the place. Bed sheets Pictures pillows rugs just everywhere. I know I wouldn't like it so I don't do that to her. One thing she does ask is that I stop getting football cards and just stick to Transformers.

Actually Backfire, Gundam had a really good span in the 90's when it was rather popular thanks to toonami.If I remember right we even got some of the neat merch that you can only get from japan nowadays.

My wife made me move all my Transformers from all over the house to one room. It has helped what with having 3 young kids running around, but my office was small. Now that I will have a larger office it won't be as bad and more will be able to be displayed

Archived