FOC Wave 1 & 2 Case Assortment revisions

Bubbah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sure is convenient, but I already bought wave 1 from Target. It's not worth returning the toys either, since buying the case will save me a whopping $2.39. Besides, it's better to support these toys at retail, makes the stores think it's worthwhile to sell them.

I can't support them at retail, no stores have them!

It's early. I just found them yesterday, after finding nothing at Target last week.

Stores here are weird lately. Wal-Mart has almost nothing on shelves, and the closest one to me, literally has had 0 deluxes and voyagers for over 3 weeks (of ANY line ... Prime, Generations, DOTM...). Targets are running bare boned with most stores only having 3 or 4 deluxes on the pegs, even though according to the DPCI, they've had the new Generations in stock for over 2 weeks (prior to 2 weeks ago, all stores were listing "Out of Stock" so the new "Available stock" has to be the new stuff). TRU has been slowly trickeling them in with a case a week for the last week or 2, but if you're not there when it goes out, you're left with empty pegs I've been told (by employees, I've only seen one OP on the shelf in town so far). I'm not sure what's going on lately, but Vegas has been getting really bad with stock lately. (all 3 TRUs in town are normally horrible, which really makes me fear the MP TC and OP since each store only got in 2 cases of Roddy and Grimlock when they came out). If I had any sort of faith the stores were getting stock, I'd be happy to support them, however the ways things are right now, I can't risk waiting on something the store may never get then have to pay inflated prices months from now online anyway.

So far, TRU has been the worst of all the stores. One has a narrow section of Transformers, mostly deluxe class TFP Bumblebees. It did have a FoC Jazz that someone had hidden behind some other toys, but that's it.

Anyone know what a typical deluxe case ships for from BBTS or EE? This is extremely tempting.

Emerje

I've ordered a case from BBTS before and shipping to me (Las Vegas) was about $11-13 ... so overall these end being about $16 a figure. Considering taxes alone (no gas, time, etc), this is still cheaper then retail, at least for me.

And I just thought of this, but when was the last time we ever saw a case pack, with all 8 figures being different molds? Has it even happened haha

Archived