FOC Wave 1 & 2 Case Assortment revisions

Bubbah

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up about some info I got from BBTS & Entertainment Earth. Generations Wave 1 has a case revision with 3 Shockwaves in it (2 Jazz, 3 OP), and Wave 2 (Bruticus) will consist of all 5 Combaticons, 1 OP, 1 Jazz and 1 Shockwave ... talk about Collector friendly!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit. Seriously. I would have just bought the wave 2 case in the first place if they were smart to do this from the get go.

Luckily I had case 2 on preorder from BBTS and so this is how I found out, they sent me an email this morning converting my preorder over to the new revision automatically, with the option to switch back if I wanted ... needless to say I'm keeping the new Case 2 loadout haha.

Shit. Seriously. I would have just bought the wave 2 case in the first place if they were smart to do this from the get go.

Luckily I had case 2 on preorder from BBTS and so this is how I found out, they sent me an email this morning converting my preorder over to the new revision automatically, with the option to switch back if I wanted ... needless to say I'm keeping the new Case 2 loadout haha.

Lucky!! If I didn't already trash my receipts, I would have bought this case and return the 3 I have to the stores. What's your cost per figure including shipping?

If I remember right, it's just at or just under $16 a figure, which is actually cheaper then buying each one in the store plus sales tax for me (in store they come to $16.21 here) so it works out great. Most stores like WM & Target will usually let you return items like this unopened without a receipt, although they'll issue you store credit which I'm sure most people have no problem using up.

know what. i might just go ahead and get the case. save myself the frustration of trying to hunt down 1 figure of the combiners after some kid grabs it or a mom. and yea, Target will take the other 3 back and just give me a gift card or something. It'll even out after taxes and stuff.

Archived