Transformers Prime AM-16 Jet Vehicon to Remain Takara Exclusive?

Peter_Van

Ok, Hasbro... Lets go over this again. :redface

For you to PROFIT, you have to MANUFACTURE TOYS, and then, and you seem to have a real problem with this, then, SELL./SHIP THEM to RETAILERS, so that consumers, for whatever reason, may exchange legal tender for them.

Quid pro quo: WE GIVE YOU MONEY. YOU GIVE US STUFF.

agree.gif Come on Hasbro, you need to whore yourselves out to us. We are willing to pay the money but if you don't have the goods its going to cause your profits to go down even further.

Yeah, and like that aging whore on the corner, lately you haven't been looking good enough to tell us to put the money up front!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that this is a rather infuriating situation, but please keep the language to a minimum. If every other post is going to be an F-bomb barrage, I will have to kick down warnings.

Having said that, Hasbro really has their heads up their rears lately. Seems to me they're trying to alienate collectors to cater to their core audience.

Weak.

First off, sorry

Secondly I feel petitions, and letter-writing campaigns are a valid response in a situation like this, Hasbro caught us with our thumbs up our backsides with Breakdown, and I say not again with this toyline.

Thirdly I feel that with these figures not being brought over it may foreshadow the premature cancellation of Prime, so now would be a good time to act.

First off, shocker! These reactions are precisely how I felt with the Breakdown news (whose import is proudly displayed on my shelf now...damn import prices, though!). But here's a thought Blitz...it seems to me with overall sales down for the company (and knowing the Transformers brand is a modest chunk of that profit), aren't the alienated collectors (i.e., 'us') in fact becoming more and more of their core audience?! :schin

As for those who would like to start a petition...http://www.ipetitions.com/

For you to PROFIT, you have to MANUFACTURE TOYS, and then, and you seem to have a real problem with this, then, SELL./SHIP THEM to RETAILERS, so that consumers, for whatever reason, may exchange legal tender for them.

Well said. :thumb

agree.gif Come on Hasbro, you need to whore yourselves out to us. We are willing to pay the money but if you don't have the goods its going to cause your profits to go down even further.

This made me laugh.

They put the prices up a couple of bux, and you all started acting like your life collecting ended. It's because half the TF fandom are so tight arsed that they're not bringing out the whole series of figures

This made me laugh.

They put the prices up a couple of bux, and you all started acting like your life collecting ended. It's because half the TF fandom are so tight arsed that they're not bringing out the whole series of figures

This made me laugh

Hasbro raises prices, reduces figure size, then seriously limits figure selection to just Bumblebee, then is shocked that profits are down. Meanwhile the figures that would sell are either exclusive to Japan or are completely unobtainable at retail due to a massive and darn near crippling influx of Bumblebee's in the first wave. Yes TF fandom is too "tight arsed" right now to buy all the Bumblebee's currently collecting dust on store shelves, of course even if we weren't, we'd still have all the bumblebee's we'd need for TF Prime, which is 1... just 1 tops, not 8 per collector or child like Hasbro and the retailers seem to think.

First off, shocker! These reactions are precisely how I felt with the Breakdown news (whose import is proudly displayed on my shelf now...damn import prices, though!). But here's a thought Blitz...it seems to me with overall sales down for the company (and knowing the Transformers brand is a modest chunk of that profit), aren't the alienated collectors (i.e., 'us') in fact becoming more and more of their core audience?! :schin

As for those who would like to start a petition...http://www.ipetitions.com/

YEA!! Ok Now to formulate what needs to be said in this petition! Who's going to blue sky with me? :usa :thumb

No big deal for me, I got another new import company I can use. So I will be getting my 3 Jet Vehicons.

I dunno why i bother looking tbh. No good figures ever make it to the uk anyway. Ive not bought any prime figures yet. They all seem so small and rubbish looking yet costly. This looks like the first properly good looking one and we wont get it. Nice work Hasbro.

This is just sad... They don't release these over here, fill the shelves with enough Bumblebee per store to outweigh the real thing if he existed in real life, and they wonder why collectors resort more and more on imports and third party stuff. I hope to be able to secure at least one or two Jet Vehicons, but Hasbro is really not doing themselves any favors here.

Archived