Transformers Prime AM-16 Jet Vehicon to Remain Takara Exclusive?

Peter_Van

takara-transformers-prime-am-16-jet-vehicon%20(11)__scaled_100.jpg
The Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-16 Jet Vehicon could be a Takara Tomy exclusive mold and will not see a United States, release, similar to AM-12 Breakdown. PoweredConvoy of the AllSpark offers an image of the copyright information of the Jet Vehicon figure that only references Tomy (Takara Tomy is noted only as Tomy outside of Japan). Most figures that will be available by Hasbro somewhere down the line will typically reference the company in this area as well. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:word

:shrug .... :9000 :9000 :9000

Buuuuut Hasbro has been known to disappoint their fans lately ssssooooo...maybe this isn't too much of a stretch. :shrug

I see they're playing a new version of the FE game. :lame This really puts further Hasbro purchases in question if this is really the case.

I realize that this is a rather infuriating situation, but please keep the language to a minimum. If every other post is going to be an F-bomb barrage, I will have to kick down warnings.

Having said that, Hasbro really has their heads up their rears lately. Seems to me they're trying to alienate collectors to cater to their core audience.

Weak.

I realize that this is a rather infuriating situation, but please keep the language to a minimum. If every other post is going to be an F-bomb barrage, I will have to kick down warnings.

Having said that, Hasbro really has their heads up their rears lately. Seems to me they're trying to alienate collectors to cater to their core audience.

Weak.

First off, sorry

Secondly I feel petitions, and letter-writing campaigns are a valid response in a situation like this, Hasbro caught us with our thumbs up our backsides with Breakdown, and I say not again with this toyline.

Thirdly I feel that with these figures not being brought over it may foreshadow the premature cancellation of Prime, so now would be a good time to act.

Ok, Hasbro... Lets go over this again. :redface

For you to PROFIT, you have to MANUFACTURE TOYS, and then, and you seem to have a real problem with this, then, SELL./SHIP THEM to RETAILERS, so that consumers, for whatever reason, may exchange legal tender for them.

Quid pro quo: WE GIVE YOU MONEY. YOU GIVE US STUFF.

Archived