What's your wall paper?

Backfire

I'm up at 4AM, just saying good bye to my wife, leaving on business for Tennessee. And reading a post from FB from my buddy Rik, who just mentioned he got a new I Phone.

Made me wonder, what's everybody's wall paper for their phones right now?

I get creative with mine. At the moment it's a picture of my Customized 80's Baroness Card backer reproduction with the 25th Anniversary figure in black, with the better 5 pack head sculpt and all. Weapons are the original toy's.

I almost bought the typical blue version to round off my meager Joe collection at Comic Con for somewhere around $10, but I didn't want to settle so I MADE the single carded figure I wanted.

I might do a custom blend of the blue card with the black art and try again, or get the maker of the backer to do it, but NAW, well enough alone is good enough for me. Maybe she needs a Hall of Hero's case...

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?app=gallery&image=21306

Anyway that's why I posted a Joe Custom Figure on a TF board, because it's my wall paper for awhile. What's yours?

On my phone I got a stylish Reaper from Mass Effect doing one of two thing. Either it's raining down a hellish firestorm of lasers onto the planet it's landing on or it's starting the largest dubstep concert the universe has ever seen with a kick ass light show.

Previously it was Legion but he's still chillin as my computers wallpaper.

On my phone I got a stylish Reaper from Mass Effect doing one of two thing. Either it's raining down a hellish firestorm of lasers onto the planet it's landing on or it's starting the largest dubstep concert the universe has ever seen with a kick ass light show.

Previously it was Legion but he's still chillin as my computers wallpaper.

Totally the dubstep concert ;-)

Legion was my favorite character in that series, I'm still feeling the sting from his outcome...

• 2 weeks later...

Im incredibly aggravated by Legion's outcome because there is no good scenario for him. It sucks royally. At least for the others (sans Thane) there are alternative ways to save them. Thane at least feels proper because he's been sick for so long. Bioware didn't just give Legion the shaft, they did horrible things to him with said shaft.

Archived