$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

Yeah, if any Prime figures do pique my interest I'll get the Takara version from now on.

Oh this brings up a question. Are the Japanese prices for Tomy versions going up in price along with the US ones? Or is it a US only phenomena at this point?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if any Prime figures do pique my interest I'll get the Takara version from now on.

Oh this brings up a question. Are the Japanese prices for Tomy versions going up in price along with the US ones? Or is it a US only phenomena at this point?

Honestly I have yet to notice any extreme hikes in taktom pricing, yeah they've increased, but much more reasonably than the U.S. darn near 100+% price hike on deluxes.

I have not noticed any increase from Takara. I'm still paying the same as I have for the last 5 years when it comes to importing them

TFP Ironhide costed me $42, which is the same as when I bought Henkei Astrotrain, he cost me about the same amount maybe a few dollars more

I was lucky in Finding Dreadwing a month ago, and he is worth the $20 I spent. I have MP Optimus on pre order from TRU, still have not found MP Thundercracker, I will get him eventually though

I was lucky in Finding Dreadwing a month ago, and he is worth the $20 I spent. I have MP Optimus on pre order from TRU, still have not found MP Thundercracker, I will get him eventually though

There is a TRU in my area that is sitting on 8 of those with 2 cases up above. For some reason that store isn't moving them. Personally I have no interest in getting it.

I'm in no rush to pick up Thundercracker otherwise I would have bought him already as he is $75 on TRU's website and would be free shipping.included.

You should see if you can get an employee to pull them down for you LOL

They had 2 other MP Thundercrackers, so if anybody wants one, let me know and I can see if I can get my hands on one.

Also, interesting that even with Hasbro's new gimmick of including a DVD, this still isn't enough to sell Bumblebee. Seriously, 5 Bumblebees at Target with the DVD included.

As much as I think I want to complete my MP seeker set, I just can't get myself to drop $70 for TC

Too bad TC wasn't a WalMart exclusive like the previous 2 as you know the shelves would be choking on those things and be on clearance come the holidays.

Archived