$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

I'd bet the reason why Prime doesn't sell well is because the show is trapped on a premium cable channel. Commercials for the toys do not appear on anything but the Hub. I've not seen any cross-channel promotions for the Hub, but the Hub recently has started advertising for some shows on Nick Toons, so maybe that is going to be changing.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure once it gets closer to Christmas the prices will drop, as the stores will be forced to, because no one is buying the New Spider-Man crap or the Avengers figures, And with Transformers being a power seller, Stores will look to Transformers to power sales in the toys

So there I was, staring at Shockwave. Looking kick-ass in all his purpley glory. Then to the $15 price tag. Then to Shockwave. Then to the price again. I shook my head as I realized, "I didn't need it."

I really need to stop reading this it's depressing...

I think I'm gonna be done with Hasbro after Thundertron and FOC, nothing else I want, anything I do want I'm betting only Takara will produce, and with the price increases I'm really not saving anything by buying local. I'll save my cash for MP's and third party fig's, I think the deciding factor for me was Airachnid, basically killing any desire to grab up any additional Prime figs with her epic fail mold.

Arachnid is a turd, but Dreadwing is what has broken my back. Jet hands AND the legs dragging on the groudn are just unacceptable.

Archived