$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

Just got Dreadwing today...YEAAAAA!!!! At Toys R Us for !!$30 BUCKS!!!??!!

Megazords don't even go for that price at Toys! WTF dude!

Good point...at least I got a Dreadwing...so, bittersweet for sure. I would have held out but judging from all the Dreads on Ebay, it looks like it's a scalpers paradise. And for five dollars more you can get one that a scalper has freshly posted.

Great figure though but...yeesh. Was really close to leaving him.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not saying its the same in all stores, but in my store as well as other local shops you just see voyagers selling more often then deluxes but you also got to think there are like fifty bumblebees for one soundwave.

Also harshness on the voyagers dude, starscream, ultra magnus, megatron might have a crummy paint job but he's got a good mold, and thats not counting the takara molds.

Picked up an Airachnid today........at of all places, the Ft. Dix BX. They had a sign up proudly displaying their "Toyland." I went in and was shocked to see Prime RiD's in stock. Not holding my breath as for the past 6 months, this BX has had nothing!!!

The Davis Month an BX was empty as they were setting up the Toy land area, but I will be there tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also all the Bumblebee's have disappeared from shelves here except for the weaponizer Bumblebee. And prices have not gone up anywhere here. As a matter of fact Target has dropped the price for the Bot Shots and all Cyber verse. With Optimus Maxim us on clearance already

I will definitely be scoping my BX out a lot more now. I was able to buy a 160 GB playstation 3 for $229 (had to replace my 5 year old PS3 that just gave up its ghost). $229 is what GameStop charges for a used one. I guess I can't knock the BX too much. I am curious to see what other Transformers they get in next. I'm not interested in repaints, and the only reason I have Dead end and Hot Shot is because they came in my wave 5 case. I'm looking for Dreadwing next.

I was Lucy last month finding Dread wing, and I'm sure I will find Skyquake soon, as I found Voyager Dread wing 2 weeks after finding Cyberverse Commander Dreadwing. And I just found Cyberverse Skyquake 2 days ago.

Also remember the BX price matches and takes your word for it up to $10 difference

Uuuummm...Whats Bx?

Uuuummm...Whats Bx?

BX/PX aka Aafes the Exchange is the equivalent of Walmart, except it is only on military bases, just like the Commissary is the equivalent of Fry's, Jewel Osco, Albertsons. Those of us who serve are able to buy items and not charged Tax

You should take Dreadwing back to TRU and tell them that he is only $26.99 on TRU's website they have to honor the price.

I was Lucy last month finding Dread wing, and I'm sure I will find Skyquake soon, as I found Voyager Dread wing 2 weeks after finding Cyberverse Commander Dreadwing. And I just found Cyberverse Skyquake 2 days ago.

Also remember the BX price matches and takes your word for it up to $10 difference

Thanks for the heads up. They are selling the deluxes for $14.99. I can't remover how much every other retailer is selling there's for right now off the top of my head.

Than stick with $14.99. Last I checked there is not a single Fry's in Texas, HEB unfortunately is about $15.99 right now. But you could always say $13.99 from HEB. so check them out. I have found some good deals there before

Archived