$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

went to kmart today where my fiancee works to look for more kreo stuff.. TF prime deluxes have hit 18.99

Well Kmart is not intelligent (which is one reason Kmart is expected to go away within the next 2 years), the current prices I have found since yesterday are as follows

Walmart

Cyberverse Legion $4.99

Cyberverse Commander $8.99

Deluxe $15.47

Voyager $19.99 (and managed to score Dreadwing tonight)

Leader $32.99

Target

Cyberverse Legion $4.99

Cyberverse Commander $7.99

Deluxe $14.99

Voyager $19.99

Leader $29.99

Toys R Us

Cyberverse Legion $5.99

Cyberverse Commander $9.99 (with CD $11.99)

Deluxe $14.99 (Pretty sad when TRU is cheaper than Walmart)

Voyager $26.99

Leader $32.99

K-Mart

Cyberverse Legion $5.99

Cyberverse Commander $12.99

Deluxe $18.99 (WTF?!? Almost as bad as the $30 for DOTM deluxes that are now $16)

Voyager $21.99

Leader $29.99

Frys

Cyberverse Legion $4.99

Cyberverse Commander Unknown (none found)

Deluxe $12.99

Voyager $19.99

Leader Unknown (none found)

Hasbro Toy Shop

Cyberverse Legion Unknown (none listed)

Cyberverse Commander $8.99

Deluxe $14.99

Voyager $19.99

Leader $29.99

So as we can see, Walmart is no longer the champion of lowest prices, That I would give to both Fry's and Target, only because I have yet to find Cyberverse Commander and Leader size there, but I am assuming they are realistically priced like Target is

Just off of the ones I have found. K-Mart has been in a contest with TRU over who has the most expensive price. Though their price hike to $18.99 is not only uncalled for, but enough to not even shop at K-Mart for any Transformers product.

Now a few things you can do to offset price issues

1) Force Walmart to price match down, I got them to drop the price of Knockout to $12.99 which is Fry's price and CC Ultra Magnus down to $7.99 Target's price.

2) Spend $50 on Hasbro Toy Shop and get free shipping, main problem there is most of it everybody either already has or doesn't want.

3) Completely ignore K-Mart, they are almost out of business anyway.

4) Ebay, self explanatory

5) Just buy the Takara version instead, sooner or later they will be the same price LOL

And the prices on HTS prove it is not Hasbro raising the prices but the retailers, which also has proof from teh myraid of prices each has.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I was in 3 different Targets tonight and guess what? Deluxe figures are now $15.49. Pretty bad that TRU is now the cheapest of the 3 bigger chains, of course TRU will probably raise to $16.99 by christmas time.

Man I was at Walmart 3 nights ago, and bought Weaponizer Optimus Prime, they have him listed for $32.99, so I price matched them to Target at $29.99. The Night Shift Manager, would not Price match it because it wasn't advertised, so I corrected him, stating that it does not have to be advertised unless it is more than $10. If he wanted he could call Target and confirm the price. Or I could call Corporates 24 hour service line and report him (he didn;'t know that I was BSing him, so he finally gave me the price match. What an idiot).

^^^^ Hahahahaha!!!! Well, because of my financial situation, I cancelled all my preordered from BBTS except for MP Redalert. At least I THOUGHT I had. Seems that the case of Prime RID I had preordered is being sent to my house. Well, the only 3 figures I'm interested in are Airachnid and the 2 Vehicons. All others I will try and sell off. I can't believe I'm missing out on figures because the stores won't get them. Then again, I need to save money.

• 2 weeks later...

I work at a walmart in Oklahoma, deluxes are indeed $15.76, but voyagers are $21.96 though if you want a voyager ya gotta be fast prime doesn't sell so we have about nine of them four megatrons, two bulkheads, and maybe one starscream. We also have a slot for 19.99 revealers what ever those are. Also $32.99 for weaponizers

I work at a walmart in Oklahoma, deluxes are indeed $15.76, but voyagers are $21.96 though if you want a voyager ya gotta be fast prime doesn't sell so we have about nine of them four megatrons, two bulkheads, and maybe one starscream. We also have a slot for 19.99 revealers what ever those are. Also $32.99 for weaponizers

And you can Price match them down to

Deluxes $12.99 FRY's $14.99 Target

Voyager $19.99 Target

Weaponizer $29.99 Target

Walmart claims they will beat any advertised price however they will also price match non advertised prices as long as they are within $5 of the Walmart Price

Actually targets out here have voyagers at $26.99 so wally world beats out everyone else in prices except for the deluxes, which I understand. When the movie line died they were left with army surplus levels of bumblebees and other unwanted characters. They took a hit on these by marking them down. So they now ask for more for deluxes knowing voyagers sell better.

My Targets are still $19.99 out here in Tucson. Honestly the Most of the Voyagers especially the ones from DOTM sucked the only good one was Skyhammer. As for the Prime line only FE Optimus and Dreadwing are worthy of it. the rest are crap.

Still none of this justifies the ridicules prices Wally World and others are asking for the Deluxes. Hell The Wally world closest to me is still selling the DOTM leaders at Full price, even though I have found the DOTM leaders at ROSS for $22. And honestly I do not see Voyagers selling better than Deluxes, if that were true, then there would be more Voyagers than Deluxes. and DOTM only had 8 Deluxes, and Prime so far has had only 5 so far, since Skyquake has yet to surface anywhere. Sooner or later stores are going to go oh shit! and mark down the Deluxes back to normal price. I still have yet to pay Walmarts asking price for any Deluxe and have had them price match Fry's at $12.99.

Meanwhile at TRU I got the GDO Deluxes for $13.99, and now with TRU willing to Price Match, now one thing they don't tell you and this is true with Walmart also, is they will price match everyday low prices. Like how I got Walmart to sell me Weaponizer Optimus for $29.99, instead of $32.99. because it is within $5 and the actual cut off is $9.99. Because once it hits $10 difference you have to back it up, but if it is only a few dollars. You do not have to prove it, and my Walmarts here basically already know the prices at the competitors. I never have to prove a price match with Fry's on the vast majority of stuff. Because Walmart already knows

Archived