$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a question, the upcomming FOC voyager figures (Soundwave, Grimlock and Blaster) had cards labeled with an MSRP of 19.99....how much are these guys going to really cost when they show up in stores? I mean, the Botcon shots for the the FOC deluxe figures had cards for MSRP labeled $14.99.

Are these new voyagers really going to sell for the 19.99 aforementioned price? Seems like we get a lot more toy with a voyager figure than we do with the new sized deluxes.

Here's a question, the upcomming FOC voyager figures (Soundwave, Grimlock and Blaster) had cards labeled with an MSRP of 19.99....how much are these guys going to really cost when they show up in stores? I mean, the Botcon shots for the the FOC deluxe figures had cards for MSRP labeled $14.99.

Are these new voyagers really going to sell for the 19.99 aforementioned price? Seems like we get a lot more toy with a voyager figure than we do with the new sized deluxes.

I thought those guys you mentioned were going to be Voyager Class size, so with he inflation of prices, they might be $19.99.

I thought those guys you mentioned were going to be Voyager Class size, so with he inflation of prices, they might be $19.99.

They are voyager class size. When they were shown, they had card showing their MSRP of $19.99. My point was if these new/smaller deluxe class sized figures are 14.99, will the price of voyagers go up as well. Haven't voyagers always been 19.99? As far as I can remember, they've been that price for a few years.

Also, I wonder if the new voyagers are smaller than previous voyagers, similar to how deluxes are smaller than their previous counterparts. Would be funny if the new voyagers are actually old deluxe sized...

They are voyager class size. When they were shown, they had card showing their MSRP of $19.99. My point was if these new/smaller deluxe class sized figures are 14.99, will the price of voyagers go up as well. Haven't voyagers always been 19.99? As far as I can remember, they've been that price for a few years.

Also, I wonder if the new voyagers are smaller than previous voyagers, similar to how deluxes are smaller than their previous counterparts. Would be funny if the new voyagers are actually old deluxe sized...

That would suck!!!!

Also, I picked up a FoC Shockwave today at Toys R Us today and went on ahead and got RID voyager Optimus Prime (never picked him up before). Got a shock at Walmart today. They had new Prime toys. Well, not really new, but more selection than just Bumblebee. I picked up a Ratchet and an Arcee for my daughter.

That would suck!!!!

Also, I picked up a FoC Shockwave today at Toys R Us today and went on ahead and got RID voyager Optimus Prime (never picked him up before). Got a shock at Walmart today. They had new Prime toys. Well, not really new, but more selection than just Bumblebee. I picked up a Ratchet and an Arcee for my daughter.

As long as the Grimlock toy is bigger than Optimus Prime from Classics I will be happy. I'm thinking the Voyagers will be around DotM size.

That would suck!!!!

As long as the Grimlock toy is bigger than Optimus Prime from Classics I will be happy. I'm thinking the Voyagers will be around DotM size.

I'd expect Grim to be about the same size as CL Prime but maybe slightly a bit smaller due to new standards but was pleasantly surprised by the height of PRiD Starscream being as tall as he was so maybe we'll be just as surprised by Grimlock's height. All in all though, I'm loving the nre voyagers already. Bought ...on ...site for all of 'em! ;)

Archived