$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had some fun at Walmart earlier. Sure hte price is $15.73. When you go through the checkout tell them Price match Target or TRU $14.99. and they are obligated to change the price. Now if your using cash. Tell them Price Match Ross $12.99, and they will change the price to $12.99. Got Knockout for $12.99.

Good deal! Enjoy it while you can. I used to get my Walmarts to match Marshall's and TJ Maxx. Now they've changed the policy, saying they no longer price match "outlet" stores....

Most of the cashiers do not even know the difference, so if you catch the right one, you can make out like a bandit, and now finding Prime products at ROSS, it is all fair game now (Bumblebee's Blaster)

The cashiers up here got wise pretty quick. They even instituted a 20 mile radius limit on stores they'll match, so Walmarts in Kankakee won't match Meijer or TRU in Champaign. They must've collectively gotten their asses chewed or something because when in doubt they run consult the stack of ads from other stores kept at the service desk or, barring that, call in the manager.

When they refuse, I insist they call over the manager, so I can talk to them. I've never had a discount refused. But then for the last 5 years I lived in an Army town and the people there are not always bright.

Plus Aafes, would give me the discount on the principle that I was one of the few people who knew that Aafes price matched. So it never bothered them.

The local Wal-Marts here suck at price matching. There's three Wal-Marts in the area, they won't even price match each other.

Should mention to them that they are obligated to, I just bring up the Walmart commercial where they even state it that they price match anywhere and anyplace no matter what

Even if these new kreos actually transform, I do not see a point to them and will not waste my money on renamed legos

For some reason it's different here, we still have a ton of the Kreo sets, but they sell a lot and need to be restocked daily

But are your Kreos in with the TF toys or in with the Legos? I always presume TRU has Kreo toys, but I can never find them. They used to be next to the MegaBlocks but then a month later they weren't there. I imagine there are there somewhere!

I always forget to look at department stores for TFs. Kmart never has anything good, I think the one near me still has ROTF stuff or overpriced DOTM toys. I should try a Target or Walmart one of these days... maybe its just TRU that sucks.

Even if these new kreos actually transform, I do not see a point to them and will not waste my money on renamed legos

For some reason it's different here, we still have a ton of the Kreo sets, but they sell a lot and need to be restocked daily

But are your Kreos in with the TF toys or in with the Legos? I always presume TRU has Kreo toys, but I can never find them. They used to be next to the MegaBlocks but then a month later they weren't there. I imagine there are there somewhere!

I always forget to look at department stores for TFs. Kmart never has anything good, I think the one near me still has ROTF stuff or overpriced DOTM toys. I should try a Target or Walmart one of these days... maybe its just TRU that sucks.

they were on end caps for a while.

I have my Kreos on their own shelf.

The local Wal-Marts here suck at price matching. There's three Wal-Marts in the area, they won't even price match each other.

It's about the same here. And I don't bother with challenging the prices, most of the cashiers here are either ass whipped and don't care or are possibly ex-cons.

"In Soviet Lawton, the cashiers price check you!"

Archived