$$15.73 Deluxes??!!??

RUMBLEBEE

I feel your pain Trip. I had to drive almost a hundred miles to OKC* to happen across those, and that was dumb luck IMO. The two other TRU's, two super targets and 3 WM's netted me nothing(well, one got me the Cyb. UM), but that driving around on top of the trip there and back, I should have just ordered them online and saved some time & gas.

*I will say I did not make the trip specifically for that reason, was visiting family, but still, Lawton, OK is a wasteland.

Agreed. I had to drive up there from Dallas for work. Not much around.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel your pain Trip. I had to drive almost a hundred miles to OKC* to happen across those, and that was dumb luck IMO. The two other TRU's, two super targets and 3 WM's netted me nothing(well, one got me the Cyb. UM), but that driving around on top of the trip there and back, I should have just ordered them online and saved some time & gas.

*I will say I did not make the trip specifically for that reason, was visiting family, but still, Lawton, OK is a wasteland.

Agreed. I had to drive up there from Dallas for work. Not much around.

Lawton or OKC?

Have family around Lawton, but it's been a few years since I've been up there. Fine to visit for a day*, but I don't think I could get by living there for any length of time.

Though, I did managed to pull in a few good hauls, outside of the easy to find releases, from Lawton: Primus w/ Unicron head, MP Starscream, and Legends Wheelie. :tflaugh

(*Only due to aforementioned family.)

Don't know if you guys looked it up on the news feed yet, but apparently FOC Wave 2 has been revised, now includes all 5 combaticons, and all 3 wave 1 figures, 1 a piece. Perfect for anyone that hasn't bought any of the wave 1 figs.

We'll see if this gets screwed somehow. :/

Had some fun at Walmart earlier. Sure hte price is $15.73. When you go through the checkout tell them Price match Target or TRU $14.99. and they are obligated to change the price. Now if your using cash. Tell them Price Match Ross $12.99, and they will change the price to $12.99. Got Knockout for $12.99.

I refuse to buy these prime figures even tho i like soundwave. Like many on here ive spent thousands over the years on Transformers but its just got to stop.

In the uk these stupidly small cheap low budget things cost like £13 >.> Armada deluxes cost only £15-20 back in the day and they were 3 times the size and better built. Hell Beast Wars Deluxe figures were bigger and cost like £15 !

This all started with the first movie, cheaper more expenaive figures and stock in iK atleast was so scarse we disnt get half the figures and since then supply has been worse while prices increase.

Sad really.

I found the FOC figures at Target yesterday, along with Weaponizer Prime and the Optimus Maximus set. Left it all there when I saw $15.99 on the price tags.

I think Hasbro just killed my interest in new figures.

I'm going to go out after work today and just see what the three closest stores have (Target, Walnart, and Toys R Us). Not expecting anything but crap loads of yellow.

HA! QFT

Archived