FOC Generations are At Target

Forcehunter

All Targets in my area have the new Generations figures but they can't get to them. All stores say "8 On Hand" and "0 In Back Room" What this means is they are in the trailer with all the stuff for their reset and they can't get to it until their merchandising team comes in for the reset (the 29th for me). I strongly suggest finding when your stores are doing their reset and then be there the first day. Although the reset won't be done, by then they will at least have moved the stuff out of the trailer and into the store. The DPCI for the Generations I believe is the same as before: 087-06-1890. Good luck.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imho below:

I'm glad i'm not interested in the three first wave FOC figures. as this saves me time,money & frustration not having to hunt these toys down in stores.

Had FOC Shockwave been voyager or ultra size,then it would have been a must buy.

I never liked the FOC deluxe optimus toy design. it reminds me of the marvels cross-overs hulk toy that transformed into a tank.

while I love the FOC deluxe jazz toy mold. their is only so many homage molds based off the same character that I can justify adding in my collection. I don't need nor want 12+homage toys based off the same character.

The Hunt for Shockwave begins!! ...and like two more Vehicons. This guy is smerphy! Lmao! :lurk (Waits for the pies and tomatoes)

I was in my local WM tonight and their prices were actually higher than Target or TRU. WM is now asking $15.47 for deluxes. Who would of thought that TRU would be cheaper on deluxes than WM? Not I.

So far only 1 Target in my area has done a reset and the got the FoC stuff in. How soon until we see Wave 2 though of Gen 2.0? It's scheduled for August, so I am sure there will be sightings of the Bruticus figures soon.

It's a shame that these retailers don't get in new stuff. I called a Toys R Us last Thursday to see if they got any new Transformers in on their truck. They hadn't. So I asked if they order new Transformers and the girl said "Oh, we don't know what we get until they send us the truck." Either this is BS, or they just don't care. I would think that a retail store would say "Oh, we need some new Prime RID figures." Or, "We have too many Bumblebees, why are these not selling?" I just don't get it.

It's a shame that these retailers don't get in new stuff. I called a Toys R Us last Thursday to see if they got any new Transformers in on their truck. They hadn't. So I asked if they order new Transformers and the girl said "Oh, we don't know what we get until they send us the truck." Either this is BS, or they just don't care. I would think that a retail store would say "Oh, we need some new Prime RID figures." Or, "We have too many Bumblebees, why are these not selling?" I just don't get it.

I'm not sure how TRU works but i know KB Toys had a guy sitting at a desk in an office somewhere who did the ordering for stores. Not actual people in the store who can look at the stock and see what is needed. They have to order for the whole store including Dolls, Building Blocks, outdoor stuff, and the Babies R US side of the store too. With the amount of coupons i get for baby stuff, i would assume TRU's baby stuff is the stores bread winner.

Archived