Masterpiece Thundercracker USA

TrexGalvatron

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wtf Umm, ok buddy...

Oh come on Sparkless, you know the Hasbro versions are different from the Takara versions, that is just what makes them great

:lol I wasn't aiming that at you dude. The guy that started this topic is a bit overly mad about the whole subject and I just don't understand why...

I like this version coming out, except for the tailfins, but for the price, I can deal with it

The guy that started this topic is a bit overly mad about the whole subject and I just don't understand why...

I like this version coming out, except for the tailfins, but for the price, I can deal with it

imho below:

I agree with this reply.

$60 is a lot easier for some to afford than the curent secondary market price for The Takara version.

Damn you, you'll only get four of the same LOW QUALITY piece of shit to live with :fire

Fuck Hasbro, make mine TOMY!

I Agree with others in this thread. I welcome the newer improved MP seeker mold being used for Hasbro TRU MP Thundercracker.

Honestly it's a retool. it's not a brand new mold. 90% of the original mold is still their. who cares it their's some newer parts. most of those newer parts look decent & don't ruin the toy's look. As long I can buy this for under $70 then that's all I care about. I'm not about to get upset about the re-tooled parts & spend quadruple+shipping fees for the takara MP Thundercracker version.

If I had over $300 to spend on MP Thundercracker. then I'd rather buy four hasbro versions verses only being able to buy one takara version.

How is the new tooling for the MP seeker low quality? It's a much better, more animation accurate version of the mold.

I like the old design and from what I have seen I like the new one too. I'm happy with the US version of SS & SW, so bring on TC, he'll fit in all the same on my shelf.

Damn the haters!

:lol :pileon :lol

I like this Thundercracker and will most likely buy this one even if I didn't get Skywarp yet. He just looks awesome and I think I'll be able to find Warp sooner or later and the face that he's a little different just adds on the his character for me. Just awesome number 7/11 at least he'll be in the realm of my lucky numbers. :D

Damn you, you'll only get four of the same LOW QUALITY piece of **** to live with :fire

**** Hasbro, make mine TOMY!

Whoa! Easy on the language please.

Well, the Hasbro Masterpiece Skywarp is a repaint of Starscream, specifically with the faces. Personally, the only thing about the upcoming TC toy I don't care for are the missiles. Don't care for 'em with Skywarp either, but with TC you've gotta pop the cannons off their ball joints. It's cool that he comes with the stand, however. Wonder if the gun mode Megatron clip for vehicle mode is still included...

I'll admit that I feel that Hasbro can do some pretty stupid things sometimes, but sometimes to me it seems as though Hasbro just can't win with fans. And fans wonder why Hasbro doesn't want to do a dedicated collector oriented line in any fashion...

Archived