Xtransbots Reveal Not Galvatron Project - Generation 1 Canon Redux Could This Be the One?

BaCon

This is MP size

I think I'm the only TF fan in the world who looks at Galvatron and thinks "meh". Never liked his look, especially his crappy space cannon mode..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Size? If it's equivalent in height to Hegemon then it'll be a must buy.

I agree there, And he will be a perfect addition to ClassicVerse and I can throw out my hasbro one.

The alt-mode isn't all that great. And what's with the white plastic?

Might still be prototype, and for me I really do not care about the alt-mode, just the robot mode

I agree there, And he will be a perfect addition to ClassicVerse and I can throw out my hasbro one.

Ditto and ditto...if

!

Otherwise...

IMHO below:

No thanks,I don't want this to be a tiny voyager 7.3 inch size like Hedgemon.

I need this 3rd party XTransbot Galvatron to be 9+inch size in robot mode from head to toe. so it's in AEC,Movie-verse & current MP leader toy size.

I don't care about spending more & around $150 to $200 for a 9 inch robot mode 3RD Party galvatron toy.

Dude Hegemon is a full head taller than Voyager Classics Optimus Prime, I wouldn't call that "tiny"

This is MP size

I think I'm the only TF fan in the world who looks at Galvatron and thinks "meh". Never liked his look, especially his crappy space cannon mode..

IMHO Below:

classics 1.0 Voyager optimus was a small sized voyager. the TF toy voyager size scale ranges from 5.5 inches to 7.5 inches.

Classics 1.0 nerf gun Megatron was 7.3 inches tall from head to toe. 3RD Party hedgemon was voyager size not $27 usa ultra size. because Hedgemon falls into the voyager size scale of 5.5 inches to 7.5 inches tall in robot mode from head to toe.

I just don't get internet TF fans. they want over sized/tripple sized 3rd party hercules constructicons. then they want a under sized 3rd party Xtransbot G-1 Galvatron.

why exactly don't some want a regular sized Xtransbot G-1 styled galvatron??? that is 9.5 inches tall in robot mode from head to toe. wouldn't this make the most sense as it'll be in AEC & Movie verse leader size scale. it also makes sense because this will be in MP Rodimus prime & MP-10 convoy size scale.

Do some want a under sized Xtransbot G-1 Galvatron. because they figure it'll cost half the price of a full/normal sized version? we've been waiting 26 years for something this awesome,what's a extra $50 or $100 dollars considering the 26 year wait on this. clearly some had no problems paying $600 to complete TFC Hercules. doesn't G-1 galvatron deserve the same respect as hercules as far as getting a regular big toy?

NO,If we get a voyager sized under 7.5 inch xtransbot G-1 galvatron it won't be MP TF size. as the other faction leaders in the MP TF scale are around 9.5 to 12 inches tall in robot mode from head to toe.

G-1 Galvatron is a faction leader. he deserves a 3rd party MP styled robot mode/toy that is bigger than other low ranking TF MP toys like Grimlock,seekers & soundwave.

I could had swore that these pictures were that of a custom someone did... At least thats what was the general idea on the kotoys forums before it got shut up for good...

I'm thinking this started off as a custom. then someone gave the custom toy or pics to a 3rd party company. similar in fashion to what happened to the fan custom cone head MP seekers that some fan gave pics/toy to igear & now we've got 3rd party MP conhead seekers.

I could had swore that these pictures were that of a custom someone did... At least thats what was the general idea on the kotoys forums before it got shut up for good...

I'm thinking this started off as a custom. then someone gave the custom toy or pics to a 3rd party company. similar in fashion to what happened to the fan custom cone head MP seekers that some fan gave pics/toy to igear & now we've got 3rd party MP conhead seekers.

Well actually igear STOLE wheeljacks designs for the coneheads and said he was their partner. All the while wheeljack didnt even know about said "agreement" untill after said announcement. XD

On the plus side... igear did put a molded stamp on the inside of the coneheads leg acknowledging they was based on wheeljacks customs. Thats what the wheeljack head stamp is about, for the curious.

The alt-mode isn't all that great. And what's with the white plastic?

Might still be prototype, and for me I really do not care about the alt-mode, just the robot mode

Ditto and ditto...if

!

Otherwise...

IMHO below:

I need this 3rd party XTransbot Galvatron to be 9+inch size in robot mode from head to toe. so it's in AEC,Movie-verse & current MP leader toy size.

I don't care about spending more & around $150 to $200 for a 9 inch robot mode 3RD Party galvatron toy.

Dude Hegemon is a full head taller than Voyager Classics Optimus Prime, I wouldn't call that "tiny"

This is MP size

IMHO Below:

classics 1.0 Voyager optimus was a small sized voyager. the TF toy voyager size scale ranges from 5.5 inches to 7.5 inches.

Classics 1.0 nerf gun Megatron was 7.3 inches tall from head to toe. 3RD Party hedgemon was voyager size not $27 usa ultra size. because Hedgemon falls into the voyager size scale of 5.5 inches to 7.5 inches tall in robot mode from head to toe.

I just don't get internet TF fans. they want over sized/tripple sized 3rd party hercules constructicons. then they want a under sized 3rd party Xtransbot G-1 Galvatron.

why exactly don't some want a regular sized Xtransbot G-1 styled galvatron??? that is 9.5 inches tall in robot mode from head to toe. wouldn't this make the most sense as it'll be in AEC & Movie verse leader size scale. it also makes sense because this will be in MP Rodimus prime & MP-10 convoy size scale.

Do some want a under sized Xtransbot G-1 Galvatron. because they figure it'll cost half the price of a full/normal sized version? we've been waiting 26 years for something this awesome,what's a extra $50 or $100 dollars considering the 26 year wait on this. clearly some had no problems paying $600 to complete TFC Hercules. doesn't G-1 galvatron deserve the same respect as hercules as far as getting a regular big toy?

NO,If we get a voyager sized under 7.5 inch xtransbot G-1 galvatron it won't be MP TF size. as the other faction leaders in the MP TF scale are around 9.5 to 12 inches tall in robot mode from head to toe.

G-1 Galvatron is a faction leader. he deserves a 3rd party MP styled robot mode/toy that is bigger than other low ranking TF MP toys like Grimlock,seekers & soundwave.

I don't understand why you want your gestalt's and characters that hold the rank of leader to be the same size, it makes absolutely no sense.

Fans want Hercules because Hercules is awesome, plain and simple, the size helps too since Devastator SHOULD tower over characters like Megatron, and Galvatron, the same way he did in EVERY PIECE OF MEDIA!

And no, by no means is it an issue of price preference over size. G-1 Galvatron needs to be in scale with G-1 Devy (Herc), and G-1 Megs (Hegemon) Why on earth would anyone want an over-sized Galvatron that's larger than modern MP's is beyond me, so thankfully that'll never happen.

You call Hercules over-sized, and then complain when other fans who love Hercules don't want an over-sized Galvatron because they would be ridiculously out of scale! IMO AEC size classes did nothing to help the issue mainly because unless you only collected the Supremes and Legends then just about every character was out of scale with each other judgeing by the television show.

I don't understand why you want your gestalt's and characters that hold the rank of leader to be the same size, it makes absolutely no sense.

Fans want Hercules because Hercules is awesome, plain and simple, the size helps too since Devastator SHOULD tower over characters like Megatron, and Galvatron, the same way he did in EVERY PIECE OF MEDIA!

And no, by no means is it an issue of price preference over size. G-1 Galvatron needs to be in scale with G-1 Devy (Herc), and G-1 Megs (Hegemon) Why on earth would anyone want an over-sized Galvatron that's larger than modern MP's is beyond me, so thankfully that'll never happen.

You call Hercules over-sized, and then complain when other fans who love Hercules don't want an over-sized Galvatron because they would be ridiculously out of scale! IMO AEC size classes did nothing to help the issue mainly because unless you only collected the Supremes and Legends then just about every character was out of scale with each other judgeing by the television show.

IMHO Below:

I want a 3rd party G-1 styled galvatron that is the same size scale as his rival faction leader MP-09 Rodimus & MP-10 Convoy. these 3rd party TF toys claim to be on par with MP TF toys. so wanting Xtransbot G-1 Galvatron to be in size scale with MP-09 rodimus makes sense & doesn't make xtransbot galvatron over sized.

Giant is the accurate size scale. hercules is over sized in all it's modes. I don't want nor need my TF combiners to be the same exact supreme toy size scale as AEC Unicron & Primus.

Hedgemon was clearly made under sized. to want other 3rd party TF toys to be under sized just seems wrong/awful/un-fair. for what it's worth when unicron rebuilt megatron into galvatron. the galvatron body was more powerful,bigger & had more energy. so it makes sense for a new mold G-1 galvatron to be a toy size bigger than a new g-1 megatron toy.

Having a 3rd party G-1 Galvatron being leader sized is by no means Over sized. as it's in perfect scale with AEC Leader sized toys & MP Leader sized toys.

IMHO Below:

I want a 3rd party G-1 styled galvatron that is the same size scale as his rival faction leader MP-09 Rodimus & MP-10 Convoy. these 3rd party TF toys claim to be on par with MP TF toys. so wanting Xtransbot G-1 Galvatron to be in size scale with MP-09 rodimus makes sense & doesn't make xtransbot galvatron over sized.

Giant is the accurate size scale. hercules is over sized in all it's modes. I don't want nor need my TF combiners to be the same exact supreme toy size scale as AEC Unicron & Primus.

Hedgemon was clearly made under sized. to want other 3rd party TF toys to be under sized just seems wrong/awful/un-fair. for what it's worth when unicron rebuilt megatron into galvatron. the galvatron body was more powerful,bigger & had more energy. so it makes sense for a new mold G-1 galvatron to be a toy size bigger than a new g-1 megatron toy.

Having a 3rd party G-1 Galvatron being leader sized is by no means Over sized. as it's in perfect scale with AEC Leader sized toys & MP Leader sized toys.

For starters when Unicron made Megatron into Galvatron he increased his power, not his mass, they were the same size.

Hegemon is not under-sized, he's the new classics faction leader to replace the Nerfgun themed classics Megatron, hence the non-specific amalgation gun mode.

There has never been a classicsverse release that is leader class, Ultra yes, leader no.

Giant is under-sized, so in no way is he at an accurate scale, the individual bots should be slightly larger than the Autobot cars, not smaller. If any newly released G1 style combiner does not tower over the classicverse faction leaders, then they are not in scale. Plain and simple.

So far the only 3rd party to successful make an MP themed release is Igear with the MP coneheads, I highly doubt X-transbots is going to make an MP themed Galvatron with this simplistic of a design, plus with the quality of their previous releases you's just be throwing your money away.

The X#- series isn't going to add anything to the MP's, all the figures in it are solely to add in to your classics shelf, and since this is X3 it will not exceed 8" in height, it will be a shrunken down version of the custom it's based on. Guaranteed.

X-Transbots has not announced a line that will be within Masterpiece scale (which is now officially between 6.5" and 9.5" thanks to MP Sideswipe being so very unexpectedly short)

IMHO below:

Dude I have Hegemon, and his is huge compared to all the ClassicVerse Voyagers, he is anything but tiny, and for you to say he is tiny tells me you do not have him, so you really do not know

And to correct you at the same time Hegemon is 7 and a half inches tall from the top of his head to his feet, 8 and a half inches tall from the top of his barrel to his feet, 3 and 3/4 inches from should to shoulder, he is taller then most Voyagers that Hasbro has put out and taller then all of the DOTM Voyagers

Archived