Xtransbots Reveal Not Galvatron Project - Generation 1 Canon Redux Could This Be the One?

BaCon

This is MP size

I think I'm the only TF fan in the world who looks at Galvatron and thinks "meh". Never liked his look, especially his crappy space cannon mode..

Your not the only one. I've never been a Galvatron fan. He is only around to remind you how freaking awesome Megatron really was/is.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is MP size

I think I'm the only TF fan in the world who looks at Galvatron and thinks "meh". Never liked his look, especially his crappy space cannon mode..

Your not the only one. I've never been a Galvatron fan. He is only around to remind you how freaking awesome Megatron really was/is.

You do know that Megatron IS! Galvatron right? LOL

Of course I do! But they aren't at the same time. Sure in spirit (spark) they're the same guy but Galvatron has a different look, different voice actor (for the movie anyway) and he just wasn't as cool in general. Did anyone really like Hot Rod replacing Optimus? I didn't and I felt the same about Megatron becoming Galvatron.

Of course I do! But they aren't at the same time. Sure in spirit (spark) they're the same guy but Galvatron has a different look, different voice actor (for the movie anyway) and he just wasn't as cool in general. Did anyone really like Hot Rod replacing Optimus? I didn't and I felt the same about Megatron becoming Galvatron.

I actually like Rodimus Prime and still think he was given the short end of the stick, He was not given the chance to become the leader that he could have been.

We have said the photos are a hoax many times, but no one seems to want to take it off the news.

BTW - X-Transbots web site claims he is 9.2 inches tall, clearly Masterpiece size.

http://www.x-transbots.com/products_detail.asp?id=948&cataid=83

I actually like Rodimus Prime and still think he was given the short end of the stick, He was not given the chance to become the leader that he could have been.

At any rate I like Rodimus more then I liked Galvatron.

Archived