Xtransbots Reveal Not Galvatron Project - Generation 1 Canon Redux Could This Be the One?

BaCon

I freaking knew it! This was a custom done by someone well over a year ago. THEY EVEN POSTED IT IN RADICONS!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/creative-general-discussion/389405-custom-masterpiece-galvatron.html

Good call. Those are the same pics....the quilt in the background gives it away. This is a Hoax! :wtf

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I freaking knew it! This was a custom done by someone well over a year ago. THEY EVEN POSTED IT IN RADICONS!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/creative-general-discussion/389405-custom-masterpiece-galvatron.html

Good call. Those are the same pics....the quilt in the background gives it away. This is a Hoax! :wtf

Not necessarily, X-transbots Powerglide and Wheelie homages were both based on fanmade customs

Not necessarily, X-transbots Powerglide and Wheelie homages were both based on fanmade customs

Yeah, but I am just pointing out that it is the EXACT same pictures of the custom, if they weren't the same pics...then I'd be on board, but come on...they basically plagiarized those pictures...... :roll

http://www.tfw2005.c...-galvatron.html

Yeah, but I am just pointing out that it is the EXACT same pictures of the custom, if they weren't the same pics...then I'd be on board, but come on...they basically plagiarized those pictures...... :roll

Well X-Transbots has been working on a Galvatron, however there is actually nothing from X-Transbots about Galvatron and these pics on their website, so where did the pic come from?

and 9.2 inches for Galvatron definitely has my interest

Well that and Xtransbots is made by CHMS, who was at one point partnered with KO toys and General Zhao. Basically im taking the whole thing with quite a few grains of salt. XD

also @Lord_Onslaught, they have indeed been working on a Galvatron, if you google "chms galvatron" you can see some white resin prototypes. They were basically the last pictures posted by Zhao before the whole operation went down the crapper. It looks nothing like this though... Elbows are balljointed, cannon is vastly different, and overall looks different.

This story is a total hoax posted by Planet Iacon yesterday. They are photos of a custom from TFW2005's customizing forum in April of 2011. These are NOT pictures of X-Transbots X-3 Tyrant toy. X-Transbots has not released official photos of the toy yet, only art work.

Wildchild-boxback.jpg

This story is a total hoax posted by Planet Iacon yesterday. They are photos of a custom from TFW2005's customizing forum in April of 2011. These are NOT pictures of X-Transbots X-3 Tyrant toy. X-Transbots has not released official photos of the toy yet, only art work.

Wildchild-boxback.jpg

thanks for confirming this to be a hoax.

I kinda still like it and would be a welcome addition in my collection. I've been looking forward to seeing what Tyrant would look like as a finished model and as long as he's Voyager sized, he'd be more than AWESOME to me! Would be nice as an Ultra standing toe to toe with City Commander but being a nice Voyager sized bot would make him the same size as Protector Prime and that would make me more than happy.

No Masterpiece scale for me thank you unless Hasbro or Takara make this happen! ;)

Archived