Xtransbots Reveal Not Galvatron Project - Generation 1 Canon Redux Could This Be the One?

BaCon

Xtransbots%20Reveal%20Not%20Galvatron%20Project%20-%20Generation%201%20Canon%20Redux%20Could%20This%20Be%20the%20One__scaled_100.jpg
Ever since Hasbro released the argubly awful G1 Galvatron action figure, fans have been clamouring for something with all the cook and none of the tool that was the barely articulated figure. Multiple attempts have been made to recolor the original mode for Encore and eHobby reissues and Generations brought us a nice make over sans massive cannon mode. Could this new fan project revision from Xtransbots finally deliver on both Cybertronian robot and canon goodness we deserve? Check out the images after the jump and decide for yourself. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's to argue? the Universe mold IS awful :lol

Gotta say this XTB mold looks pretty nice. Closest anyone is gonna get to an authentic G1 figure by any means.

imho below:

OMG,This is set to come out in October 2012. I'm gonna be buying one of this. If I really like it after I have it in my hands,then i'll buy another one.

I thought this toy was cancelled. their were other confusion reports that this was never a 3rd party toy & it was someone's home made custom.

I agree,the clasics 2.0 deluxe Galvatron is pure awful. the energon galvatron is decent but needed more articulated joints in key areas.

Looking at the 3rd party design,I also agree. this is a G-1 1986 galvatron as it's gonna get. clearly hasbro & takara have zero desire to create something as G-1 like this.

Size? If it's equivalent in height to Hegemon then it'll be a must buy.

I agree there, And he will be a perfect addition to ClassicVerse and I can throw out my hasbro one.

The alt-mode isn't all that great. And what's with the white plastic?

Might still be prototype, and for me I really do not care about the alt-mode, just the robot mode

I agree there, And he will be a perfect addition to ClassicVerse and I can throw out my hasbro one.

Might still be prototype, and for me I really do not care about the alt-mode, just the robot mode

Ditto and ditto...if

!

Otherwise...

IMHO below:

No thanks,I don't want this to be a tiny voyager 7.3 inch size like Hedgemon.

I need this 3rd party XTransbot Galvatron to be 9+inch size in robot mode from head to toe. so it's in AEC,Movie-verse & current MP leader toy size.

I don't care about spending more & around $150 to $200 for a 9 inch robot mode 3RD Party galvatron toy.

Ditto and ditto...if

!

Otherwise...

IMHO below:

No thanks,I don't want this to be a tiny voyager 7.3 inch size like Hedgemon.

I need this 3rd party XTransbot Galvatron to be 9+inch size in robot mode from head to toe. so it's in AEC,Movie-verse & current MP leader toy size.

I don't care about spending more & around $150 to $200 for a 9 inch robot mode 3RD Party galvatron toy.

Dude Hegemon is a full head taller than Voyager Classics Optimus Prime, I wouldn't call that "tiny"

Archived