The "Postive" things we can praise hasbro for in 2012+

Shadowpanther

There are so few toys out there that I wanna buy atm -- so the plus side is I'm saving money*. :)

*Which I'm using to pre-order Japanese exclusive stuff like MP Sunstorm, MP Lambor, Utd Artfire etc.

Edited by Goktimus Prime

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but at this rate all the Prime RID, DotM, and RotF Bumblebees will be selling for years. And yes, I still see RotF merchandise.

I still see animated and 2007 movie figs around...

WOW!!! That's horrible!!

I want to praise them for the upcoming Prime stuff and FOC Grimlock...and FOC Soundwave, Blaster, and their more well known cassette buddies as Legion two packs...but who knows if that stuff will actually come out at this point? Or even if the retailers can spare room for them beneath the mountain of 'Bees and other Prime wave 1 toys.

What other Wave 1 toys? Around here I have to wear shades when looking at the TF pegs from all the bright yellow. Prime BB, DOTM BB, "Mad Max" BB, Cyberfire BB, Leader Class BB, Bot Shots BB, translucent "I'm made of p!$$" Bot Shots BB, Cyberverse DOTM BB, Cyberverse Prime BB

. . . and one ROTF Tuner Mudflap in the corner. :tfevil

Hahahahahaha!!! Yup, you summed it up!!

There are so few toys out there that I wanna buy atm -- so the plus side is I'm saving money*. :)

*Which I'm using to pre-order Japanese exclusive stuff like MP Sunstorm, MP Lambor, Utd Artfire etc.

Good point Goktumus!!!

In response to the so few toys out there:

The hell marts here in Lawton, OK still have DOTM BB's and Ratchets. Then they have the remaining few Prime BB's and that's about it. K-mart is about the same, except they still have some WJ's. SW Oklahoma is a collectors barren waste land. So yeah, little next to nothing and then what few there is is quite literally "what few there is". For me it's cheaper to order from a third party than drive to Dallas or OKC to look for something anymore.

So yeah, thanks B & M stores and Hasbro for either not caring or just not realizing that every time I go into a store(or your websites) and there is no product for me, it results in one of two, or both scenerio's:

1. If I'm walking out without spending ANY MONEY in your store, a potential loss of 15-100 dollars is gone. Insignificant in the grand scheme, but I usually stop in 4-7 times a week looking for stuff, so those visits and empty walk outs can add up(or in this case zero out) on a spread sheet.

2. If I don't find anything I want, sometimes I get bothered by the continual dissatisfaction of your stocking and wind up not spending any of my funds in your store* for various other purchases, those being food, H&BA, house wares, soft lines, and so on. Again, one little thing can cascade into costing you more than you know. Insignificant at the end of the day as well, but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has this mindset.

That was a lot more than I meant to say but it just came on out.

*This happened this morning, I put back three DVD's and a couple of other items simply because there was and has been no restock on TF figures in the past two weeks at this particular WM. Childish? Perhaps, but I don't feel they deserve my business since they can't keep them and a few other general purpose, non toy related items in stock, especially at 8am after the night stocking has normally completed.

Edited by Transmitte

I want to praise them for the upcoming Prime stuff and FOC Grimlock...and FOC Soundwave, Blaster, and their more well known cassette buddies as Legion two packs...but who knows if that stuff will actually come out at this point? Or even if the retailers can spare room for them beneath the mountain of 'Bees and other Prime wave 1 toys.

What other Wave 1 toys? Around here I have to wear shades when looking at the TF pegs from all the bright yellow. Prime BB, DOTM BB, "Mad Max" BB, Cyberfire BB, Leader Class BB, Bot Shots BB, translucent "I'm made of p!$$" Bot Shots BB, Cyberverse DOTM BB, Cyberverse Prime BB

. . . and one ROTF Tuner Mudflap in the corner. :tfevil

Well where I live in Canada, there is a few Cliffjumper and a few Wheeljack. And a mountain of 'Bees. We have yet to even see Prime wave 2 yet... :redface

:thumb

I would praise them for the MPs coming soon, but I am too upset about have no GI Joes in stores until 2013. I am reading on Joe boards that stores are resetting without Joe space at all :wtf

:thumb

I would praise them for the MPs coming soon, but I am too upset about have no GI Joes in stores until 2013. I am reading on Joe boards that stores are resetting without Joe space at all :wtf

Meh, I'm not that into Joe's... unless hasbro decides to put out big $200 sets of G.I.Joe Transformers crossovers (with Transformers that actually transform and the normal sized Joe's can ride in), well.... then we'll have room to talk ;-)

One thing that's definitely not positive... Their online sales percentage

It really doesn't help their case when even on their online store the only way to get the figures you actually want is to buy a whole case assortment and be saddled with a ridiculous amount of Bumblebee's......

Sending overseas would help too. I had the chance to buy sdcc bruticus a day or two ago when I saw it in stock. USA and canada. Only, which is BS IMO

One thing that's definitely not positive... Their online sales percentage

It really doesn't help their case when even on their online store the only way to get the figures you actually want is to buy a whole case assortment and be saddled with a ridiculous amount of Bumblebee's......

HTS know that's the only way they'll move all those Bumblebees.