Make Toys Giant Gift Set Coming in August - New Image Reveals NOT Transformers Devastator Set Packaging

BaCon

Make%20Toys%20Giant%20Gift%20Set%20Coming%20-%20New%20Image%20Reveals%20Possible%20NOT%20Transformers%20Devastator%20Set__scaled_100.jpg
Just in is a first look at the MakeToys Giant gift set coming our way. Thanks to ACtoys, we have an image of the a box that shows off a rather handsome looking box that appears to be the packaging that will hold all the figures. Rumor has it we will possibly see these in Yellow G2 colors later on. Our previous report had these scheduled to ship next month in August. These figures are on pre-order now for a $356 USD from bigbadtoystore.com. Check out the image after the jump for the full look. Read the Full News Story Here

If there was a Yellow Gift Set I would really consider getting this figure as I already have a Green Hercules figure, so it is kind of redundant....I think this set is awesome...no searching for the figures...you get it all in one nice set. I think this will be the most collectable third party Devy set since it is an all in one. I have thought about getting this set, but just cant do it since I want the new Project Uranus set and have the Hercules set already. If you can't afford the Herc set and you want a Devy set, this is the one to get...the green is IMHO the best color for him. :thumb

The box art is pure win. Amazing new head sculpt. Display caliber inner tray. Just a joy that I was able to save up for this. Computron is just around the corner, and I cannot wait to see what these master toy makers have in store for their fans. T.F. Con is going to be so exciting (Fansprojects Menasor teaser and Fansproject Core website plans/exclusives will be of epic importance). Great time to be an enthusiast; really is the golden age.

If only I had that much money to spend. Sadly, my project car needs that money. Plus I need a deposit for a new pad.

I want this one just cause from the research I have done, it looks to be really tight and fits the deluxe line fairly close. However, I just got Hercules completed and coming off almost 4 bills to get this guy is not in the cards right now. Maybe if it's in stock come gitmas time, I might indulge myself, that or buy the individual dual yellow packed ones if available.

imho below:

I'm seriously thinking about buying this. I have a few more weeks to place my pre-order at BBTS.

Honestly this toy is priced really decent & kinda low for a 3rd party TF toy. If takara made this & called it a MP,i'd imagine the price would be similar.

the size scale for the indvidual figures are deluxe size & in cartoon size scale. the combined gestalt is AEC leader size. this this is not over sized like the TFC hercules version.

I highly doubt hasbro/Takara has any desire to create something so G-1 accurate like giant. at best if hasbro/takara created six constructicons that merged to form devestator. takara/hasbro would create something similar to Car robot/RID Landfill or that ROTF Ultimate devestator. or worse cybertronian styled construction vechicles similar to FOC Bruticus.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I really want one but will have to wait for a while till it"s affordable for me. Life and all...blah blah blah... :)

Archived