Hasbro Net Income Drops 25% Led by Games and Boys Segment, Transformers Sales Down

Peter_Van

This is what Hasbro gets, they need to fix their distribution system, then Transformers sales will go back up. Enough with the Bumblebee's ALREADY!!!

I have yet to see Vehicon, and Airachnid. Even still all the shelves have been empty for months aside from the Bumblebee's

Not missing much with Arachnid. She's a turd IMO.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what Hasbro gets, they need to fix their distribution system, then Transformers sales will go back up. Enough with the Bumblebee's ALREADY!!!

I have yet to see Vehicon, and Airachnid. Even still all the shelves have been empty for months aside from the Bumblebee's

Even if she hangs out with Skid-z and Mudflap, I'm still looking for her and I was able to get 2 Vehicons from another member here, and yet I still haven't seen him on the shelf here.

I still need one more Hasbro Vehicon. so when I buy Takara's Vehicons and Jet Vehicons. I will have nine, and if this keeps up I'm just going to stop looking for Prime figures and buy Arms Micron instead

oh wait I have already started doing that LOL

imho below:

all of this is due to hasbro poorly trained/incompetent analysis team & creative team. the field agents aren't doing their job properly reporting what doesn't sell & clogs/warms pegs/shelves. the excessive bumblebess are preventing stores from ordering newer waves. hasbro is making way too much extra stuff for the TF lines & needs to slim things down. get rid of cyber verse. get rid of kreo/kreon. get rid of the role play,play sets,tiny statutues,key chains,etc...

stop creating all these super ugly TF sculpted toys. create more G-1 styled/homage TF toys.

Retire the bumblebee toys/character for at least a decade. let the next generation of kids in 2023 deal with the bumblebees.

I think rescue bots is a pure waste & needs to be gone. how many toddler themed TF toys does hasbro want. in 2012 theirs cyber verse & rescue bots. that rescue bots cartoon series is a pure waste of money as it only advertises 4 rescue bots toys. it would have made more sense to do a generations or kreon/kreon TF cartoon series that hepled advertise & sell dozens of generations/kreo toys.

Speak for yourself. I like buying my little cousin and niece Rescue Bots. I'm not opposed to a Kreo tv show but if it looks anything like Ninjago it'll be nearly unwatchable. But yeah Rescue Bots (or an equivalent) need to stick around so I can buy Transformers for my babies and eventually my own babies whenever we get around to it.

You described Prime in general.

I think another part of the problem (I'm with everyone on the Distribution problems) is the whole "Make 'em wait a year after a shows out to release the toys." Nothing gets fans more excited then not seeing any product for a year! I'm sure it'll work with GI JOE too...

Damn I miss seeing GI JOE in a toy aisle.

imho below:

all of this is due to hasbro poorly trained/incompetent analysis team & creative team. the field agents aren't doing their job properly reporting what doesn't sell & clogs/warms pegs/shelves. the excessive bumblebess are preventing stores from ordering newer waves. hasbro is making way too much extra stuff for the TF lines & needs to slim things down. get rid of cyber verse. get rid of kreo/kreon. get rid of the role play,play sets,tiny statutues,key chains,etc...

stop creating all these super ugly TF sculpted toys. create more G-1 styled/homage TF toys.

Retire the bumblebee toys/character for at least a decade. let the next generation of kids in 2023 deal with the bumblebees.

I think rescue bots is a pure waste & needs to be gone. how many toddler themed TF toys does hasbro want. in 2012 theirs cyber verse & rescue bots. that rescue bots cartoon series is a pure waste of money as it only advertises 4 rescue bots toys. it would have made more sense to do a generations or kreon/kreon TF cartoon series that hepled advertise & sell dozens of generations/kreo toys.

Speak for yourself. I like buying my little cousin and niece Rescue Bots. I'm not opposed to a Kreo tv show but if it looks anything like Ninjago it'll be nearly unwatchable. But yeah Rescue Bots (or an equivalent) need to stick around so I can buy Transformers for my babies and eventually my own babies whenever we get around to it.

I think another part of the problem (I'm with everyone on the Distribution problems) is the whole "Make 'em wait a year after a shows out to release the toys." Nothing gets fans more excited then not seeing any product for a year! I'm sure it'll work with GI JOE too...

:agree

You know...I miss Sigma Six figures. I don't collect Joe but there were a few figures that were bringing me around to it. :)

And yet we are seeing the complete opposite with GI Joe, Retaliation isn't due until next year and the toys are on the shelf now LOL

I know thats the case but I've only seen just 2 figures. Not 2 types of figures, just 2 TOTAL figures from Retaliation. All I can say is when Retaliation does come out, the toy aisle better be exploding with product.

I know thats the case but I've only seen just 2 figures. Not 2 types of figures, just 2 TOTAL figures from Retaliation. All I can say is when Retaliation does come out, the toy aisle better be exploding with product.

I've seen almost the entire 1st wave of Retaliation figures here.

And with the Retaliation line showing up a year before the film, all that tells me is that Hasbro does not really care about Transformers because they know they will sell regardless, where as GI Joe honestly has been on life support just trying to beat on its own.

Hopefully GI Joe does not end up like Thundercats and back in the grave

And with the Retaliation line showing up a year before the film, all that tells me is that Hasbro does not really care about Transformers because they know they will sell regardless, where as GI Joe honestly has been on life support just trying to beat on its own.

If the movie wasn't pushed back by a year the toys would have been on time, in fact the toys started showing up here before the announcement of the delay!

What about Thundercats now? I thought the new show was doing well?

If the movie wasn't pushed back by a year the toys would have been on time, in fact the toys started showing up here before the announcement of the delay!

What about Thundercats now? I thought the new show was doing well?

GI Joe Retaliation was suppose to be released in August. The show Thundercats may be doing well, but the toyline is not. Everywhere I go I see Thundercats toys on clearance and its been this way for the last 3 months. and nothing new in months either.

Archived