Transformers Prime Voyager Thundertron Finally Shows Off Official Face

Peter_Van

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno, beats a fish I guess. Though a Captain Shark refference would rawk.

Why not a shark/boat triple changer? Thatd be sweet and fairly simple to accomplish me thinks. Or a parrot.

But why would a pirate have a lion for an alt mode? Yarg...

Because it's bad assed! That's why!

Seriously though I thought the guy was a wolf, not a lion. Lol! Either way though this guy just wins!

Seriously though I thought the guy was a wolf, not a lion. Lol! Either way though this guy just wins!

If he's a wolf then it looks like I just found my new base mold for a Headmaster Weirdwolf!

I actually think TFP thundertron's beast mode looks very similar to BM deluxe night slash Cheetor's beast mode.

I'll be buying TFP thundertron. but I dis-like the robot head. hopefully a repaint+remolded head comes out. so i can swap out the ugly thundertron robot head with a more beautiful one.

their is a way to flip up the top of of the robot head on thundertron. to make the robot head look a bit decent. however the ugly beard kinda ruins the lower robot head sculpt.

So naturally,I'm all for a repaint+new head+new persona attached to this thundertron TFP toy. at this point I could care less if it's razorclaw,victoryleo,lio prime,steeljaw,snarl or whatever. please hasbro,just give me another more beautiful robot head for thundertron's mold. so i can swap out the ugly one for a more beautiful one.

With Mr Flibble style lazer eyes (Red Dwarf reference for those of you who are :wtf ing at the reference of Mr Flibble)

I dunno, beats a fish I guess. Though a Captain Shark refference would rawk.

With Sharkticon minions!

Yes!

Archived