ages 5 and up.

Shadowpanther

IMHO below:

Ages 5 and up. I don't know of any 5 year olds in my family or thru friends. that have five year old that are able to transform the bigger more complex transformers toys.

I think hasbro seriously needs to up the age to at least ages 7 and up. I think the ages 5 and up words just exist out of 1980's habbit & to please the active parents association groups. maybe hasbro feels if they list ages 7 and up then they'll get less sales from parents/kids.

I also think it makes no sense to have the "ages 5 and up" words on all the different size levels. the intended age levels need to fluctuate with the different size levels. the cyber verse toys can be transformed by 5 year olds. the deluxes & voyagers require a higher kid age like 7+. the movie verse leader require a teenager+ kids age due to the complex transformation skill.

Putting the words "ages 5 and up" on the Hasbro masterpiece TF toys just seems wrong. 5 year olds can't transform MP Rodimus or MP Starscream without breaking the toys into a billion tiny pieces. these MP TF toys are clearly made and aimed for teenagers/adults and the intended buying age on the package should reflect this.

It's not 5 and up because they think a 5 year old could transform a MP toy. It's 5 and up because its more likely that a 5 year old won't smash it and try to eat the pieces.

And I wish they'd make MORE Transformer toys for under the age of 5. My niece and baby cousin are obviously babies and too young for even Rescue Heroes.

And I wish they'd make MORE Transformer toys for under the age of 5. My niece and baby cousin are obviously babies and too young for even Rescue Heroes.

imho below:

This is exactly what hasbro has been doing for the DOTM & TFP toy lines. that now consist of 90%+ super tiny TF toys via Cyber-verse aimed at kids under the ages of 5.

their is bot shots that are smash activated transformations. cyber verse legends,scouts & commanders have a few steps transformations.

the rescue bots are basically flip changers. almost no poseable joints make these super easy to transform by default for kids under the ages of 5.

theirs going to be dozens of kreon's released soon that will be beyond easy to transform for kids under the ages of 5.

Eeach movie toy lines creates a whole bunch of action masters type statue TF toys that don't transform. like PVC 3 inch statues,robot replica's,key chain figures that are clearly aimed for kids under the ages of 5. who aren't able to transform the TF toys.

Lets not forget the role play weapons,battle mask that are clearly aimed for kids ages 5 & under. who can't transform the TF toys.

I just don't see the shortage of ages 5 & under TF toys. I see the exact oppossite. where hasbro with every passing year caters less to teenagers & adults for the TF toys lines.

Seriously Sp, you need a filter between what topics you think of and the crap you therafter post.

Are you seriously scraping the barrel so hard on something to post about that now you're gonna post about your disagreement about the "AGE RECOMMENDATION" on the boxes?

This is getting tiring to the point where I'm thinking of finding another forum. You can be as bad as a spammer at times, seriously. Only difference is you spam more on topic (in the way that you spam about tfs at least)

Sorry if I'm coming off rude, but I come to this forum for news, and general "fun" discussion. Not to have everything picked apart, critiqued to death or just generally have to sift through forum, verbal diorreah

Seriously Sp, you need a filter between what topics you think of and the crap you therafter post.

Are you seriously scraping the barrel so hard on something to post about that now you're gonna post about your disagreement about the "AGE RECOMMENDATION" on the boxes?

This is getting tiring to the point where I'm thinking of finding another forum. You can be as bad as a spammer at times, seriously. Only difference is you spam more on topic (in the way that you spam about tfs at least)

Sorry if I'm coming off rude, but I come to this forum for news, and general "fun" discussion. Not to have everything picked apart, critiqued to death or just generally have to sift through forum, verbal diorreah

I have to agree with Sparkless on this one. It's getting to the point where it seems that Shadowpanther is literally creating a thread based off of anything that pops in his head. You don't get a prize for creating the most topics. Think before you post. It's not how many times you post, it's the quality of them. Just a little constructive criticism for ya....

Archived