Transformers Generation 1 Sixshot Asia Exclusive Will Start Sales at Ani-Com Hong Kong Festival

Peter_Van

transformers-asia-g1-sixshot%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
After much wonder, official images of the Takara Tomy Asia market exclusive Transformers Generation 1 Re-Issue Sixshot have been shown off, thanks to HK-TF member Farmer. The figure will begin its sales in the market region starting at the end of this month at the Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Festival, taking place July 27 to 31, 2012. Take a look at the images of the re-release and the box design as well in the gallery. Sixshot is currently available for pre-order at Big Bad Toy Store. Read the Full News Story Here

I just want/love those Chrome riffle guns. their epic pure awesome.

I don't need this as I already own the Takara Reissue sixshot toy that was released years ago.

Lovely newer box but I like my TF Re-issuses to have Retro styled/art designed Boxes.

How about a reissue of Overlord Takara-Tomy? Huh? How about that?

imho below:

This would be awesome if it happened.

Yes it would be awesome. Sure, Sixshot is a very cool toy, I have one, but it's not rare at all. It's obvious why Sixshot is getting such special treatment, with the chromed guns, metallic paint and fancy box, to generate interest that otherwise might not be there.

Overlord on the other hand, sells for an average of about $720 complete, often with the box. The majority of Overlords, Japanese and European, that I see on ebay, have the box. Doesn't Takara-Tomy think that a reissue of Overlord would sell?

Archived