Lets all combine the 4 FOC Combaticons color variations.

Shadowpanther

Bruticus Maximus was a monstrosity colour wise, and should NEVER be homaged, ever. Same with that POS G2 version

Bruticus Maximus was a monstrosity colour wise, and should NEVER be homaged, ever. Same with that POS G2 version

imho below:

I agree on both accounts. sadly both toys are getting energon & G-2 color homages in the FOC toy line.

I find it ironic that their is Four color variations & thus far no G-1 homage colors for FOC Bruticus. FOC sdcc Vortex needs to be medium grey to be in G-1 colors. FOC SDCC swindle & SDCC Brawl are the only ones in G-1 colors. the mass release colors for onslaught is more G-1 accurate than the SDCC onslaught colors. SDCC FOC Blastoff needs to be chocolate brown in order to be G-1 color accurate.

Hopefully takara does a 1985 G-1 colored FOC Bruticus.

i'll more than likely never combine Ruination. I don't like the combined head. I do love the individual bots and do plan on getting all of the Wreckers.

This isn't the first time a Decepticon name was used for an Autobot....

i'll more than likely never combine Ruination. I don't like the combined head. I do love the individual bots and do plan on getting all of the Wreckers.

This isn't the first time a Decepticon name was used for an Autobot....

I wasn't saying it was, but a Decepticon name, and Decepticon Body? Let's put some Autobot symbols on Starscream and call him.... STARSCREAM!!!

Archived