Lets all combine the 4 FOC Combaticons color variations.

Shadowpanther

Lets all combine the 4 Foc combaticons color variation.

to get the best looking Bruticus combiner.

Please click on the link. To view my Photo shopped pic of FOC G-1 Bruticus. using different team members from all 4 of the color variations.

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?app=gallery&image=21299

Yes,the FOC Wreckers/Ruination counts. so you can add them if you wish.

so here's my combinations below:

1- Mass release FOC Onslaught. as he has the most 1985 G-1 Colors out of the four color variations thus far. do some parts swaps between mass release & SDCC onslaught so the bruticus combiner head,shoulder flaps,under arms flaps,waist plate. Use the SDCC Onslaught weapons & accessories.

2- Mass release FOC Swindle. because even though I dislike the neon yellow. the SDCC Swindle dark gold is way too close in colors to SDCC FOC Blastoff. we can't have two combiner team members sharing the same exact color shades. give SDCC swindle's weapons to mass release foc swindle

3- SDCC Blastoff. because this is close enough to 1985 blastoff's dark brown colors.

4- SDCC Brawl. most accurate 1985 combaticons colors.

5- Still no medium grey 1985 vortex color scheme out of the four color variations using these foc molds. so we clearly need more color variations to get a g-1 colored vortex. i'm thinking about doing parts swaps with foc wreckers whirl as he might have dark grey alt mode pieces. use the purple robot body parts from FOC G-2 Vortex. with SDCC Vortex's robot head. use the weapons & copter blade from G-2 FOC Vortex.

Yeah, at most I'm getting an additional retail Vortex and Blast-off so I can try and bash these guys to get the combined mode to not look so horrible, I may get Ruination, but only to replace the bot symbols with con symbols, I'd have been fine with repainting Bruticus into Ruination, but turning these guys into Autobots, and the Wreckers no less, is just plain lazy and wrong.

STOP THE PRESS!!!!! You guys lost me at Ruination and him being an Autobot and Wrecker. What am I missing here?

imho below:

The 4th colors variations/remolds using the FOC Bruticus/combaticons molds will be released in 2013. their going to be called the Wreckers/Ruination. they will consist of Five Wreckers that combine to form a Gestalt called Ruination. The names of the Five wreckers for this toy are called: Impactor,Twintwist,Whirl,Roadbuster & Topspin.

Here's some pics of the 2013 generations Wreckers that form Ruination.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/sdcc-2012-coverage-hasbro-official-images-of-generations-wreckers-and-their-combined-ruination-mode/25345/

Personally,I think the colors look great on these molds. I'm just not a fan of the robot head sculpts for the Five Wreckers nor Ruination.

STOP THE PRESS!!!!! You guys lost me at Ruination and him being an Autobot and Wrecker. What am I missing here?

imho below:

The 4th colors variations/remolds using the FOC Bruticus/combaticons molds will be released in 2013. their going to be called the Wreckers/Ruination. they will consist of Five Wreckers that combine to form a Gestalt called Ruination. The names of the Five wreckers for this toy are called: Impactor,Twintwist,Whirl,Roadbuster & Topspin.

Here's some pics of the 2013 generations Wreckers that form Ruination.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/sdcc-2012-coverage-hasbro-official-images-of-generations-wreckers-and-their-combined-ruination-mode/25345/

Personally,I think the colors look great on these molds. I'm just not a fan of the robot head sculpts for the Five Wreckers nor Ruination.

Ohhh, okay. Just a repaint. Good idea, just needs a different mold. I'm all for remolds/repaints, but some characters need their own. FoC Bruticus is one of those molds that needs to be proprietary IMHO.

Archived