Want to Cheat and Figure Out With KRE-O Kreons Are In the Blind Packs? Look at the Numbers On the Packaging

Peter_Van

transformers-kre-o-kreon-micro-changers-waspinator-galvatron-sunstorm%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Many were happy to learn that Hasbro is pulling a LEGO by offering their upcoming KRE-O Kreon Micro Changers singles in blind packs, but what if you do not want them? Well, it's simple: cheat. Fishformers, who has already spotted the preview wave, or wave 1, has revealed that despite being blind packs, the bottom of the front of package has a product number that is associated with each character. The six figures, along with their numbers, are Crankstart, A1010 (214510); Galvatron, A1008 (214518); Scorponok, A1011 (214511); Spinister, A1007 (214517); Sunstorm, A1009 (214519); and Waspinator, A1012 (214512). Read the Full News Story Here

I don't believe that the combiners will be in blind packs.

All four figures will be sold together, and at $10.99 a pop, I think that's too much to blind pack.

@bwbm. What shadowpanther means is he only wants the fifth members to each of those combiner teams, which will be in these blind pack

Hmmm. Blind packs. Heh.

Waspinator shall be mine! And the prices are just right I think. Anymore and I would've been turned way off.

Is there a full list of all the Kreons coming out? The only other story I can find has none of the Kreons shown here in it, just wanting a complete list.

Galvatron, Scorponok, Waspinator, Spinister, Crankstart, Sunstorm, Airachnid, Quickslinger, Springer, Inferno, Dirge, Warpath, Rampage, Omega Supreme, Bludgeon, Insecticon, Blast-Off, and Hook

Not sure how accurate this list is since theres only supposed to be 12 in the wave and I just listed 18. Unless the first 6 come out first and then the last 12 second.

Yeah, it appears that the preview wave will be the six figures listed in this article.

The rest that puma listed will be out starting in January 2013.

We asked Hasbro how many would come out in the preview, and they couldn't say either way.

However, I think that the ones they showed off at SDCC will be out beginning in January. Names and images here: http://tformers.com/transformers-sdcc-2012-official-images-of/17911/news.html

@bwbm. What shadowpanther means is he only wants the fifth members to each of those combiner teams, which will be in these blind pack

I'm going to take that as sarcasm that took me a bit to understand.

Hasbro does this same system with the MLP blind packs and the Littlest Pet Shop blind packs. Has came in handy with the GF who likes both, but has no interest in owning multiple Pinky Pies.

Though, the codes seem to be wonky for chase figures. the MLP has clear glitter chase variants, who have their own code. BUT, there is a random miscolored one that has the same code as her normal glitter version. So, if there is chase figures for these, these codes could be extra useful or a pain in the butt. Her figures have a little hole in the packaging (for pegs or something) that you can see in side if you move the figure around just right.

I've spent a lot of time wandering the store while she goes through each blind bag.

Archived