Cliffjumper head swap

SuperSaiyanGoku

To anyone that has the SDCC exclusive Terrorcon Cliffjumper figure, and a PRID Cliffjumper figure, are the heads the same size? The reason I ask is that when the FE Terrocon Cliffjumper figure comes out I want to get two of him so I can customize one into a living version and swap heads.

imho below:

The FE & Rid deluxe TFP Cliffjumper molds are two completly different molds. the joints/tabs/connecters on the robot head & base might not be compatable.

I try to do parts parts all the time with my TF toys. most of the time all joints/sockets/tabs/etc are not compatable.

Swapping the heads by conventional means (I.E. popping one off and popping the other on) is impossible. The heads connect differently. First Edition Cliffjumper has the ball joint going into the head whereas Prime Cliffjumper has the ball joint coming from the head. The head is also slightly smaller on the latter.

The head bolt connected to the neck bolt, while the neck bold connected to the shoulder bolt, so hear the word of primus the lord...

Hot Glue Gun fixes all!

Archived