New figures that you're looking forward to?

Nemesis Prime 2K

Well, I'm sure just about everyone wouldn't mind having a Bruticus in one variation or another, but I'm wondering if there was another figure (possibly seen from BotCon) that you're excited about getting? Mine, actually would be two repaints (personally, I think the repaints do the figure more justice compared to the original paint scheme & name, buts that's just me), FOC Ultra Magnus & FOC Blaster. Anyone else w/ other figures on the mind?

I have not really collected for many years. I think that Wheelie will be my jump in point. It looks awesome.

Depending on how well that works out, I might grab Grimlock, too, since he looks rather awesome.

I was excited about reissue Sixshot, until I read about the leather bondage fetish deal he has going on - what a rip.

So now all I have to look forward to are all the Masterpiece's coming our way.

The Chinese imports Generations and Thundertron.

• 2 weeks later...

Hasbro made it a point to screw with me and release an endless supply of new Soundwaves/minions that I couldn't possibly hope to keep up with. Blaster, Grimlock, Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, Bruticus, SDCC Shockwave and possibly Prime Thundertron all make the list of things I want but probably won't get around to buying.

The Kreons are sold though. Even I can afford a few of those here and there.

Archived