Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

Now that's 'truly outrageous'...'truly, truly, truly outrageous'...

Sorry, had to. ;)

:lol you crossed the line buddy.... :P

I just think that it is idiodic of Hasbro to make a cross over exclusive for 2 extremely huge fan bases and then make less

of the item than a NYCC exclusive of just a transformer. They could have charged more for it and made more in the production run and it would have sold out as well. Seems like to me the magic price point is $100. That Avengers Air craft carrier is still sitting there at $129....it actually peaked my interest as it looks to be enormous remenecent of the GI Joe Air craft carrier in the 80's. I figured that Hasbro wouldn't post any more for sale I was hoping that they would over the week as that would be nice for the fans....but it seems like that is not the case. Maybe check through out the weekend and next week. Hasbro seems to be full of surprises.....on another note anyone know when the MP 10 is suppose to hit the TRU shelves and if there is an item # like MP Thundercracker?

some TRU stores already have made space on the shelf for TC with price stickers. Not stock yet.

Is TC's price given on said stickers?

$69.99

IMHO below:

TRU Stores in america don't all have the same prices. TRU stores does it's pricing accoring to real estate,property tax,income of buyers in area,traffic in the stores,etc...

Recent example: Last year the Manhatan & two brooklyn stores were charging $69.99 for MP Rodimus. while some TRU stores in New Jersey & PA were charging $59.99 for MP Rodimus.

The tru.com site is also notorious in raising prices when they get restocks. the first shipment of MP Rodimus on the TRU.com cost $59.99. the restocked price for tru.com MP Rodimus cost $69.99.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SP, different states pay different taxes. That's why it's more in some places, some pay less

IMHO below,

it's more than just taxes that causes The prices flucuations at USA based TRU stores. I mentioned a few key factors in my reply above. I also mentioned taxes.

Mine is shipped but the weird thing is they haven't charged my credit card... I wonder if they are still sorting out issues...

Archived