Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

And now it isn't. Does Hasbro think that everyone single toy collector is a total loser with nothing at all else to do during the day? I'm glad I'm searching for any of these toys. I was asleep during the morning because I was working late last night.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine came today. The box with the SDCC Hiss was smashed. Anytime I order anything from hasbro toy shop it comes smashed. I've ordered several times from them and more often than not the box is smashed. You'd think they would package something directed at collectors well, but I guess I'm asking too much. The box is always the same size or smaller. I've had it where they folded the cards so they could fit everything in one box. I've also had the box too big and no packing is put in or just a little brown paper so no support. Box crushes every time. The boxes are also made of a flimsy cardboard. The kind that seems like its wet even when its dry that provides absolutely no protection. Hasbro in general is just irritating. They cancel all the good toys from lines, overload with bumblebees, when they make something good its impossible to get or if you get it they smash it. I think they just like messing with transformers collectors.

Archived