Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

I still don't understand why the more accurate Bruticus is an exclusive...

imho below:

SDCC Bruticus is not more G-1 Bruticus/combaticons accurate. blastoff needed to be chocolate brown not bronze/gold colored.

vortex needs to be dark grey. the mass release onslaught is More g-1 colored accurate compared to the SDCC Onslaught.

I was lucky enough to buy a SDCC HTS Bruticus yesterday. I got it because it is the beautifully colored FOC Bruticus of the three color variations getting released this year. I also got SDCC Bruticus because I prefer my combiners gestalt on a gift set box. i'm just not a fan of having my combiners TF'S on five different individual blister cards.

I plan to buy two of the mass release FOC Combaticons to make this combined form a bit more g-1 accurate. I'm going to be buying the mass release onslaught & swindle.

If takara creates a more G-1 accurate FOC Bruticus. then I might buy it.

While I don't like the hideous colors schemes of G-2 FOC Bruticus & Mass release FOC Bruticus. at the very least they are color accurate to the G-2 version and the energon bruticus maximus version.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't understand why the more accurate Bruticus is an exclusive...

imho below:

SDCC Bruticus is not more G-1 Bruticus/combaticons accurate. blastoff needed to be chocolate brown not bronze/gold colored.

vortex needs to be dark grey. the mass release onslaught is More g-1 colored accurate compared to the SDCC Onslaught.

I was lucky enough to buy a SDCC HTS Bruticus yesterday. I got it because it is the beautifully colored FOC Bruticus of the three color variations getting released this year. I also got SDCC Bruticus because I prefer my combiners gestalt on a gift set box. i'm just not a fan of having my combiners TF'S on five different individual blister cards.

I plan to buy two of the mass release FOC Combaticons to make this combined form a bit more g-1 accurate. I'm going to be buying the mass release onslaught & swindle.

If takara creates a more G-1 accurate FOC Bruticus. then I might buy it.

While I don't like the hideous colors schemes of G-2 FOC Bruticus & Mass release FOC Bruticus. at the very least they are color accurate to the G-2 version and the energon bruticus maximus version.

I meant the game not G1...

Hasbro: +1 for pissing off fanboys by offering the most desire paint scheme in the most limited numbers.

Anyone else want to defend Hasbro and say they're trying to work WITH us?

Anyone that does, should get a weeks banning and their member name perminently changed to "Michael-Bay's-Wang"

This SDCC Bruticus is over-rated.

If Blast-Off and Vortex weren't colored so badly, I'd have tried to buy SDCC Bruticus. It's all so silly, though, ninety-nine dollars for five deluxe class toys? What's that? What about the special box? Well now, the FoC Bruticus in G2 colors is getting it's own special box as well, and that's going to be sixty dollars, only $11.99 per toy. The retail version isn't bad either, not as bad as people think. I mean, how can you complain about the colors on the retail version when SDCC Bruticus has two members that are colored like poop?

This SDCC Bruticus is over-rated.

If Blast-Off and Vortex weren't colored so badly, I'd have tried to buy SDCC Bruticus. It's all so silly, though, ninety-nine dollars for five deluxe class toys? What's that? What about the special box? Well now, the FoC Bruticus in G2 colors is getting it's own special box as well, and that's going to be sixty dollars, only $11.99 per toy. The retail version isn't bad either, not as bad as people think. I mean, how can you complain about the colors on the retail version when SDCC Bruticus has two members that are colored like poop?

imho below:

I agree to a extent.

thus far all three foc bruticus color variations have their minuses & pluses.

the SDCC Bruticus is the best colored version. sadly it's not entirely G-1 colored accurate. only swindle & brawl are anywhere near their 1985 colors. vortex needed to be dark grey. blastoff needed to be chocolate brown. the mass release onslaught is in more 1985 onslaught colors compared to sdcc onslaught.

I don't like ugly colored neon transformers with camoflauge. so i'm not a fan of those 1992 thru 1995 G-2 transformers toys. FOC G-2 Bruticus is clearly the most ugly color variation of the three thus far. sure it comes in a gift set box & cost $60. but i'd rather pay a few bucks more to get the more beautiful colors applied to this mold.

the mass release FOC Bruticus isnt bad. and I think it's a bit better in colors compared to the G-2 version. this mass release version is clearly in energon bruticus maximus homage colors. the major minus is this version doesn't come in a strong durable beautiful gift set box. it comes in five individual blister cards. I'm not a fan of the weirdly multi colored combined gestalt weapon. the gestalt shoulder flaps are hideously colored also.

My solution is to combine all 4 different colored FOC Bruticus toys to get a decent looking 1985 Bruticus toy.

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?app=gallery&image=21299

I'm hoping takara release a more 1985 G-1 colored FOC Bruticus. So I don't have to waste time/energy/money into combining all 4 color variations into one decent looking FOC Bruticus toy.

Archived