Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hrmmm...so there was a restock for today? I guess I never had a chance especially if it is 1% of their production run...it would have to be 10000 units made to equate to 100 units on the website. Just makes me mad knowing that Hasbro knows that it would sell out and can't make enough for the demand. The NYCC exclusive is a poor example since those figures are only Transformers...the SDCC HISS tank appeals to a much larger market like GI Joe AND Transformer fans meaning that there are way more people who will be wanting it than just TF fans. I was actually thinking of getting that set when I was able to order the SDCC HISS tank, but silly me thought i would even have a chance....well given that I couldn't sit tirelessly infront of a computer refreshing the screen waiting for the 2 minute window where I could even click on them and order them. I hope that maybe Habro is spacing them out over the week to give people a chance maybe to get these during the week? That would actually be very thoughtful.....

The Starscream of last year was massively popular, so it's not a surprise that HISS Shockwave is popular as well. Plus, many Joe and Transformers fans have always enjoyed Joe/Transformers crossovers, so why not?

I also think that Hasbro kicked down the number they are making this year. The Arcee/Bumblebee set is still available, and they have decided to no longer head to NYCC.

If they do go up again I still won't have a chance to get one, I work everyday, and since no announcements abut availability ever go up, I can't schedule the time to get it....

If they do happen to go up again will someone grab a Bruticus for me and sell it back to me at your cost plus whatever shipping to me? As long as it's reasonable unlike ebay markups, then I still want one, I can pay you through paypal.

I have no idea, honestly. They don't even have a banner on their main site.

They could just be slowly bleeding them out there at like 10 at a time for all I know.

Archived