Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could try every year and still i'd never get anything. Hasbro don't barweepgrannawepninnybonging send overseas. :argh

Hasbro, you officially sucks balls... ROTF Devastator's balls

Thankfully I was able to order SDCC Bruticus from HTS before it sold out. I got a tip from "puma" to enter my credit card info & saved it on the hts site before I ordered sdcc bruticus. I was such in a rush to order sdcc bruticus I tried the comic2012 code onece,it didn't work & I decided to not care about getting a 10% off discount.

later on in the day,I found out the comic2012 code didn't work.

sadly hasbro chose to deny free shipping for sdcc 2012 items on the hts.com site.

All of these are back up except jem and x-force hurry just came up 11:28

Done & done! Got my SDCC Bruticus!

Yeah I got all of them hiss, bruticus, and the two joes, I just happened to look and hiss was in stock then I refreshed and everything else was. I ordered then posted here. Congratulations to you! Much happier today than yesterday's experience.

I had a feeling they might do this. The same thing happened 2 years ago with SDCC 2010 Blaster. Initially he sold out A.S.A.P, but was back up again a couple hours later that same day. I kept the site open in my browser today & kept refreshing, and around 11:30 Bruticus was in stock, with the other exclusives as well!

Archived