Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

I know I had this shockwave, and a couple others. I tried to check out but it wouldn't let me I had to remove the out of stock items. Each time I did another item was out. Finally Bruticus was the only one left in stock I entered info to check out the it wasn't in stock either. I've been checking every half hour on the hour since monday. I'm so mad just need to vent. If you have it in your cart you should be able to buy it then especially not slow you down to check out.

Seriously! If it's in the cart, count it as a done deal until you either checkout or remove it!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to "puma's tip on going to the account before time & adding the credit card info into my saved account. I was able to buy SDCC Bruticus without wasting minutes entering the credit card info during check out.

I feel like I won the state lottery. I'm still shocked I was able to buy this. I've been waiting for this HTS SDCC ordering day for months.

That "comic2012" code didn't work. I wonder where this code came from? did someone make it up or was it from hasbro?

I was extremly surprised that the HTS.com site didn't freeze,chrash nor shut down. I had zero problems during the ordering & check out process.

i'll take awkward elbow articulation over no elbow articulation.

Agreed,at least Hasbro's trying to add something that was never their before on Five members TF combiner gestalt.

But if a 3rd party company hits me with a voyager sized onslaught,

This seems like it'll definately happen.

Creating newer head sculpts & newer molds. can turn into newer characters/combiner teams/newer gestalts.

So did Hasbro only have a limited quantity of 100 left? No way it should have sold out THAT fast.

You'd think! I'm still scratching my head at how I was already logged in, had Bruticus in the cart, headed to checkout & was told OUT OF STOCK!

Likelyhood is that Hasbro underproduced since the last cupole years they've had way more stock on their website than I think they wish tthey did. i.e. you can still see NY comic-con exclusives available. As stated the run is supposed to be 1% available on the website according to what I was told by a hasbro rep at the con. What number that produces is anybodies guess.

However Hasbro had a bigger run ontoys than normal this year. People were lining up at all sorts of awful hours to purchase the exclusives and they ran out at the con a full day earlier than normal. This is largley because of Derpy Hooves which is what caused a huge run on the tickets to purchase from their booth. Trust me, buying from them because of that pony (and some misinformation) was ridiculous this year - if anyone wants more detail I'd be glad to give it. I'm just thankful I secured two at con so I didnt have to deal with this.

It was likely more than 1,000 as there are HUNDREDS of tickets produced at comic-con and at comic-con you could buy 2 with your stop to the hasbro booth. So my guess is a run of about 4-5k which only leaves 400 or so for the website which would run pretty damn fast. But that's speculation on my part, the figure doesn't state anywhere on the box how many they made.

Archived