Convention Exclusive Bruticus & HISS Tank Shockwave Sold Out, Cliffjumper Out Too HTS

Peter_Van

sdcc-2012-bruticus-sold-out.jpg
Hasbro Toy Shop's booth has completely sold out of their San Diego Comic Con 2012 Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Bruticus stock as of yesterday afternoon and H.I.S.S. Tank Shockwave as of today. These sets will not be sold today. Cliffjumper still appears to be available, and will most likely not sell out at the show, similar to the Transformers Prime Matrix of Leadership Optimus Prime from last year. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

FOLLOW-UP:

Today just after noon Eastern (9am Pacific Time), this year's Hasbro SDCC exclusive toys went live on HasbroToyShop. And within minutes nearly all were sold out. Taking many by surprise, the high-end Jem doll was the first to sell through, literally in just a matter of seconds after posting. This was followed in quick succession by the majority of other items from this year's offering, with the hottest items gone in under five minutes. As of the time of this posting, Rust in Peace Cliffjumper is still in stock, as well as the SHIELD Super Helicarrier. Both of these can be found in HTS' Exclusives menu. Update: Rust in Peace Cliffjumper is now SOLD OUT. Read the Full News Story Here

UPDATE UPDATE: CLIFFJUMPER IS BACK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah hoping the website can handle the traffic as well when he is on sale as that is one of the biggest problems I had last year.....so even when you are being able to purchase it is still a challenge.....I hope that I can get the HISS tank....only one I really want to get....

Heh...usually HTS will put them up on Tuesday or Wednesday after the Con. They usually let everybody know when you can buy them online at the con, but we haven't heard anything yet. Will let you know as soon as we do.

I have to ask the dumb question - does selling out at SDCC mean there will not be anything to sell online after the con? Do they have reserve stock just for the website?

As was written in the article, it is most likely that a limited amount of Bruticus and H.I.S.S. Tank Shockwave sets have been withheld for a (flash) sale on HasbroToyShop.com on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.

Given the quick sell out at the show, expect a lot of traffic on the site when the exclusives go live and for them to sell out quickly, so keep your fingers nimble when the exclusives go online.

Archived