SDCC 2012 - Official Transformers Generations 'China Import' Legions, Scouts, Deluxes and Voyagers Images

Peter_Van

TRANSFORMERS_ChinaImport_Wheelie__scaled_100.jpg
We just got a large batch of official images of Toys R Us' upcoming exclusives Transformers Generations "China Import" Legions, Scouts, Deluxes, and Voyagers. These figures were originally going to be Asia-market figures, but Hasbro has worked out a deal with Toys R Us to bring these puppies over. These figures, when first announced, caused quite an uproar that U.S.-based fans could not get a chance to grab them. The figures will be out in October for an as-of-yet unannounced price. Take a look at the images in the gallery and read all of the announcements at our Hasbro Brand Panel report. Read the Full News Story Here

Ha! I knew they'd be coming out here! Mine! Mine mine mine! Between these, TF Prime FE, MPs, and Christmas for the kids TRU is going to be getting all my cash come the end of the year!

Hasbro get's a cookie from me for doing this. Thanks for wising up a little, guys.

Now give us that last damn DOTM wave!

Oh man, I wouldn't want to be on staff at one of those stores importing these right now.

Anybody joining me in exclaiming how awesome Wheelie looks? He might just be the best use of the RTS Jazz mold to date.

eh Treadshot looks better then Wheelie. I might get Wheelie if I see him, if not no big deal. mostly will be looking for

Deluxe - Swerve,

Voyager - Hot Spot, Power Dive

Scout - Dead End, Brawl, Laserbeak, Sandstorm

Any others would just be a pick up because htey are there, Springer using the Tomohawk mold, does not persuade me and I have Warbot Defender, so he would be an easy skip

I'm not crazy about Megatron, but he is one that could grow on you. Will have to decide on that one after I get my house

Archived