SDCC 2012 - Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel Report - No Breakdown, FE Prime Toys Coming to TRU In November, Generations Grimlock

Peter_Van

TBH, I think Hasbro is busier nurturing other "more successful" lines as a priority, and treating the TF line as second rate.

Yes, you can throw your tomatoes at me now :run

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, I think Hasbro is busier nurturing other "more successful" lines as a priority, and treating the TF line as second rate.

Yes, you can throw your tomatoes at me now :run

No need...you're probably right.

Each line has its own teams, but its fair to assume they may be letting TF coast a little during the between movie time. That or the TF team could be focused on something on the horizon. Like the movie line perhaps.

More Generations would be nice.

They did say before they usually are working a year + in advance with instances of them responding to things that happen on the fly. They're probably working on what we'll be seeing a year or so from now.

More Generations are always appreciated, no question about it. I just wonder sometimes...

Remember the good ol' days when we were growing up (for those children of the '80s)? You turn on the tv, and there was the cartoon. You even saw commercials for those cartoon figures. You go to the store...and lo and behold, there were the toys that you just saw in the cartoon and advertised on the tube! Can't get a more basic marketing concept than that...

...seems to be lost on the modern American Transformers brand, though (for years now). :shrug

I kinda thought Transformers IS one of the "more successful" lines Hasbro has.

Archived