SDCC 2012 - Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel Report - No Breakdown, FE Prime Toys Coming to TRU In November, Generations Grimlock

Peter_Van

DSCN1460__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro has announced live at San Diego Comic Con 2012 that they will indeed produce a Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock! Set for a release in Spring 2013 wave 2, the figure is somewhat blocky looking with a Transformers Animated-like paint scheme with Cybertronian Circuity in robot mode. The figure of course has a T-rex mode with clamping jaw action and comes with light up head and chest. See the images of the figure in the gallery and check out all of the announcements at our Hasbro Brand Panel report. Read the Full News Story Here

Wait a minute, wait a minute...do my eyes deceive me? Is that yet another rendition of the FOC Combaticons under the Generations line?! 4.0 'Ruination'...OVERKILL!

You chose better words than I did when I found out that it was just a Bruticus redeco

:thumb ...just shook my head and continued to look at all the other offerings.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute, wait a minute...do my eyes deceive me? Is that yet another rendition of the FOC Combaticons under the Generations line?! 4.0 'Ruination'...OVERKILL!

I might just have to wait for that release . . .

DSCN1399__scaled_100.jpg
During San Diego Comic Con 2012, Hasbro announced that they have worked out a deal with Toys R Us to bring Transformers Prime First Edition figures to the United States in November 2012. The figures include Voyagers Optimus Prime and Bulkhead; Deluxes Arcee, Vehicon, Starscream, and the Terrorcon Cliffjumper; and the Entertainment Pack with Optimus Prime, Megatron, and the kids. This Terrorcon Cliffjumper is the same figure that is being sold at SDCC this weekend, without the extra paint apps, accessories, and packaging. The new figures for this market are Vehicon and Terrorcon Cliffjumper. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

cool on the ReRelease of the First Editions. TRU was the only place i saw them out.....why the efff did they stop this in the first place?!!?!? Dumb. I only picked up an FE OP on the secondary market. thankfully. I want a Bulkhead and Vehicon for sure.

Very happy on the GDO's. Glad i didn't drop $125 on ebay for them today and Robot Kingdom canceling my order. I will wait for them to show up in TRU.

MP TC using the new MP Mold. That's crazy. Bought on site!

Voyager Grimlock. AWESOME! Pretty stoked on the Wreckers too. Thats a neat idea. Really wished they would have gotten new molds but ill gladly pick these up.

I'm digging the data disc dudes. pretty excited about those.

I already ordered my Breakdown months ago and i'm glad i did.

I will be getting Ruination, however I'm amazed no one else has said it: "We're getting Ruination!?! Where the F*%K is Scourge?!?"

Scourge was the leader of the Decepticon subgroup in RID afterall.

I was honestly expecting Ruination and Scourge to be next year's Botcon collector set, but this throws that theory out of the water.

I will be getting Ruination, however I'm amazed no one else has said it: "We're getting Ruination!?! Where the F*%K is Scourge?!?"

Scourge was the leader of the Decepticon subgroup in RID afterall.

I was honestly expecting Ruination and Scourge to be next year's Botcon collector set, but this throws that theory out of the water.

seeing as this Ruination is an Autobot, you want an Autobot Scourge???

IMHO below:

Generations voyager grimlock is a mixed 50/50 for me. I think the toy mold looks too overly bulky and a bit mis-proportioned. it looks like the animated & TFP design team/artist made this toy. Yes,I'll be buying this.

Wow,a 4th repaint of the FOC Bruticus mold now being called the wreckers/ruination. the colors aren't bad. I wonder how times takara will repaint this mold.

I'm happy the asian TF exclusives will be sold at USA TRU stores. I'll be buying Voyager G-2 Megatron,Maybe deluxe Springer & maybe Voyager Powerdive.

Great news for those who wanted hasbro to re-release the TFP FE toys. I'll try to buy a Voyager bulkhead.

I'll be buying MP Thundercracker at TRU this october.

The black dark energon TFP Voyager megatron looks great.

I kinda guessed blaster would use the soundwave mold.

Zero interest in that gold 1984 soundwave toy.

TFP Voyager breakdown. I'm optimistic well get at least one color variation/persona of this mold sold in america. if not,it's no big loss,As I have hundreds of TF toys already. the mold/persona wasn't that epic/awesome that I really need it asap. the mold/persona is mild at best.

Archived