SDCC 2012 - Hasbro Transformers Brand Panel Report - No Breakdown, FE Prime Toys Coming to TRU In November, Generations Grimlock

Peter_Van

hasbro.jpg
Tformers reported live from the Hasbro brand panel at SDCC 2012 where the company offered up the latest product from Transformers Prime, KRE-O, Generations, and more! There were some disappointments, like Breakdown not being mentioned for potential release, but also some surprises, like Transformers Prime First Edition toys would make it to Toys R Us shelves in November and there will indeed be a Transformers Generations Voyager Grimlock! Hop into the full article for a full recap! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So still no Hasbro release of Breakdown? LOL Saw that one coming

Question on the China Legion, since those are the Asia exclusives. Did they have a moment of electrical discharge and decided to release them here after the outrage that came out?

Ok, so...where can I get that Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-12 Voyager Breakdown again?! And what's up with this AM-24 Breakdown (Cyrus) version...sorry, haven't kept up because I thought Hasbro might come to their senses! Yeah, I know...

Ok, so...where can I get that Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-12 Voyager Breakdown again?! And what's up with this AM-24 Breakdown (Cyrus) version...sorry, haven't kept up because I thought Hasbro might come to their senses! Yeah, I know...

Cheapest place I have found is Rakuten, not much about Cyrus Breakdown, I'm thinking he will just have a different deco then Original Breakdown.

So, we get a four deluxe bot combiner = Ruination! Man, keep em rolling Has/Tak. Leadership change-up must have been a good thing. My hopes aren't set too high but I'm seeing some improvement coming out of Rhode Island so far.

Cheapest place I have found is Rakuten, not much about Cyrus Breakdown, I'm thinking he will just have a different deco then Original Breakdown.

Thanks, man...checking out! (UPDATE: no dice...oh well)

On a positive note...MASTERPIECE THUNDERCRACKER! At least, for those who've been waiting to finish their seeker set. :thumb

And my son is gonna be begging me for that Voyager Grimlock!

DSCN1460__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro has announced live at San Diego Comic Con 2012 that they will indeed produce a Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock! Set for a release in Spring 2013 wave 2, the figure is somewhat blocky looking with a Transformers Animated-like paint scheme with Cybertronian Circuity in robot mode. The figure of course has a T-rex mode with clamping jaw action and comes with light up head and chest. See the images of the figure in the gallery and check out all of the announcements at our Hasbro Brand Panel report. Read the Full News Story Here

Wait a minute, wait a minute...do my eyes deceive me? Is that yet another rendition of the FOC Combaticons under the Generations line?! 4.0 'Ruination'...OVERKILL!

You chose better words than I did when I found out that it was just a Bruticus redeco

I kinda like how Hasbro's releasing the Combaticons as the Wreckers. Don't really care much about the combined mode, but I think the team looks pretty decent. Will be picking up Roadbuster for sure. I also love how BBTS's Dark Energon Wheeljack is basically Slicer in Deco.

Kind of disappointed with Grimlock. He looks good for the most part (great in robot mode), but his tail looks incredibly stumpy. Kind of ruins the flow of the t-rex mode, as I'm expecting it to taper off, and then it just stops.

Blaster needs to lay off the donuts/data discs. :tflaugh

Archived