HTS.com 10% off SDCC 2012 Savings code in thread

Shadowpanther

I've seen both Summer10 & Comic2012 floating around, but when I tried them...neither worked. Does anyone have one?

imho below:

The "summer10" code was only for one week & expired on July 8.

My solid guess is the Comic2012 code will begin working when the SDCC 2012 HTS site exclusives arrive on the site. this code might only work towards SDCC 2012 exclusives.

Based on previous years are we all expecting SDCC exclusives to be up on HTS this week?

imho below:

I was hoping for today/tuesday at around 11:00 am or 12:00 PM EST time. however I'm guessing not today. maybe Wednesday or another day.

It would be my luck that we don't get an announcement of what will still be available, and when it'll be available until after it's all sold out. Waiting until the last minute to send out crucial information seems about right for Hasbro's recent track record.

imho below:

This monday/Tuesday/ July 16/17,I tried calling the HTS phone number. I kept asking what hour these SDCC exclusives would arrive on the site. I called at 8 am,9 am,10 am,11 am,12 pm & 1pm. each time a HTS phone person told me they didn't have any SDCC HTS site release info.

I Loathe that HTS site. I have a strong feeling the second the SDCC exclusives arrive on the HTS site. the hts site won't load properly,it'll freeze up & shut down for half the day. then the hts site will come back on-line 5+hours laters &* magically everything awesome will be sold out.

It would be my luck that we don't get an announcement of what will still be available, and when it'll be available until after it's all sold out. Waiting until the last minute to send out crucial information seems about right for Hasbro's recent track record.

imho below:

This monday/Tuesday/ July 16/17,I tried calling the HTS phone number. I kept asking what hour these SDCC exclusives would arrive on the site. I called at 8 am,9 am,10 am,11 am,12 pm & 1pm. each time a HTS phone person told me they didn't have any SDCC HTS site release info.

I Loathe that HTS site. I have a strong feeling the second the SDCC exclusives arrive on the HTS site. the hts site won't load properly,it'll freeze up & shut down for half the day. then the hts site will come back on-line 5+hours laters &* magically everything awesome will be sold out.

wow. Seriously? If you're that desperate for these exclusives, just go to ebay and buy them where there are plenty. Yes, you will have to pay a premium for them there. But you sound like you're on the verge of a heart attack and i think going the ebay route might save your life. I'm happy sitting here, on my day off, refreshing the shit out of HTS for a chance to get my exclusives. If they come and go in a flash, then i'll be going to ebay for Shockwave, and i'll live until the shelf release of the figures. I also have the G2 version coming so having a 3rd Bruticus would be over kill. I'd love an SDCC one, but i'm not going to lose sleep over it.

imho, i already know you don't want to pay over Hasbro MSRP of $99.99 plus tax and shipping so ebay is not an option....

imho below:

wow. Seriously? If you're that desperate for these exclusives, just go to ebay and buy them where there are plenty. Yes, you will have to pay a premium for them there. But you sound like you're on the verge of a heart attack and i think going the ebay route might save your life. I'm happy sitting here, on my day off, refreshing the shit out of HTS for a chance to get my exclusives. If they come and go in a flash, then i'll be going to ebay for Shockwave, and i'll live until the shelf release of the figures. I also have the G2 version coming so having a 3rd Bruticus would be over kill. I'd love an SDCC one, but i'm not going to lose sleep over it.

imho, i already know you don't want to pay over Hasbro MSRP of $99.99 plus tax and shipping so ebay is not an option....

imho below:

No thanks i'd rather do without than go to ebay. worse case scenario I get the other three FOC colors variations.

I'd Rather pay $180 for the Takara FOC Bruticus color variation,as it'll no doubt be in more G-1 accurate colors. i'm not willing to pay $150 to $200 for the SDCC FOC Bruticus from ebay sellers. I'm only willing to pay $100 for SDCC Bruticus. with the comic2012 10% off code,i'll only pay $90 & get free shipping from hts.com

apparently it's okay/normal/sane for you to keep refreshing the HTS.com site trying to buy SDCC exclusives. but according to you when I do the same exact thing,i'm labeled crazy/obsessive/desperate & whatever else you mocked me with.

I wasn't born yestersday. I've been around the TF boards for years. I ain't falling for your flame bait attacks. because your clearly trying to upset me in desperate hope I give you a angry reply. so you have a reason to report my reply. your tricks won't work,your wasting your time. BTW,I reported your flame bait/mocking/insults reply to the mods/admins on this site.

I posted a polite reply above that had zero to do with you. You weren't mocked nor flame baited in that reply of mine above. to go out of your way like this to attack other TFormers members in a un-provoked manner. is clearly attempts to ruin a decent polite thread,harrass other members,mock,insult & flame baiting.

Archived