Big Bad Toy Store Announces Shared Exclusive for Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus

Peter_Van

bigbrut__scaled_100.jpg
Big Bad Toy Store has announced that they will share exclusivity of the Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus with Amazon. The instructions are quite simple: anytime between now and September 10, 2012, send a blank email to bruticus[at]bigbadtoystore.com. On September 10th, you will receive an email alerting you of the beginning of pre-orders about an hour or so before they are open to the general public. Pricing has not yet been announced (although Amazon is selling it for $59.99) but the product will be available in early November, on track with Amazon's availability date of November 15, 2012. Read the Full News Story Here

I suspose this is a decent gift set alternative. if some can't get the SDCC version due to the HTS site.

It'll be rough. The site usually times out and crashes during the first couple of minutes, although at $99.99, you might get lucky.

Amazon one came back online yesterday. I picked up one just incase i don't get the SDCC one.

I don't blame you. For $60 bucks, why not?

I don't blame you. For $60 bucks, why not?

Exactly! That's why I preordered one too. Weird colors, but lower price and free shipping. May as well, ya know?

I suspose this is a decent gift set alternative. if some can't get the SDCC version due to the HTS site.

It'll be rough. The site usually times out and crashes during the first couple of minutes, although at $99.99, you might get lucky.

For the past few years i've been dealing with this HTS.com site on SDCC ordering tuesday. I have my worries july 17 will be similar to previous years.

I'm hoping the higher price & the hts site gets fixed enough for me to buy one.

My last hopes are the bigger+heavier gift set box for SDCC Bruticus. Deters scalpers from buying this & selling it on ebay. due to most ebay buyers not wanting to pay high shipping fees. a box this size will no doubt cost over $11+ in ebay shipping fees.

Archived